• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
israeli's are the terrorists!! they should protect their people from thier own actions!! they are the murderers, they are the barbaric people, they are the people with no care for humanity, they are the child killer and women murdurers! they are the REAL terrorists!! israel is their training ground where terrorists are born and trained! israel is the biggest terrorist of them all and they should all get the same fate as saddam hussein got.

Last edited by a moderator:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Israel blew up a school. Or 3. That's hardcore.

If Hamas weren't cocks and didn't hide their artillery within civilian complexes, Israel wouldn't need to bomb them.

HSC
Iron said:
I'm not unconvinced that this Israeli push wont break Hamas and Palestinian terrorism once and for all. One or both sides are incapable of negotiating with civility - perhaps this effort to aggressively smash this lingering resistance to Israel's right to exist is the only real solution? The only real way to get Palestine to seriously come to the table?
Killing civilians isn't going to help Israel though. IMO, this will only make things worse. Yes they might kill everyone connected to Hamas [highly unlikely btw], but what happens next? People will go back to their homes, and they'll realise Israelis took over... Oh and let's not forget that a new group [probably worse] will rise.

&let's not forget that this is because the Palestinians want their land back, they want supplies, and freedom. When Israel begins to act like the Palestinians are human beings rather than pests, maybe then there will be peace in the area.

This war really isn't something that will end the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, it's going to make it worse. You'll see. :(

katie, who fucking cares if there were weapons or not, couldn't the Israeli army have marched in and taken the rockets? Or are they wimps?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
@ icequeen: Na, the conflict is totally one-sided. Articulating this reality to Palestine may be a good thing. 60 years later the fire has pretty much gone out - now leave it to Hillary imo

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
I'm not unconvinced that this Israeli push wont break Hamas and Palestinian terrorism once and for all. One or both sides are incapable of negotiating with civility - perhaps this effort to aggressively smash this lingering resistance to Israel's right to exist is the only real solution? The only real way to get Palestine to seriously come to the table?
There's no need for Palestine to come to the table right now, only a need for Israel to let go of what is not theirs. Go back to the partition plan and then maybe you'll get Hamas and Fatah to seriously negotiate. If you don't give them anything except piles of dead bodies, Israel will achieve nothing except hastening its own destruction.

HSC
Iron said:
@ icequeen: Na, the conflict is totally one-sided. Articulating this reality to Palestine may be a good thing. 60 years later the fire has pretty much gone out - now leave it to Hillary imo
Ofcourse it's one sided, the Israelis don't care about the Palestinians, they want them to leave/die so they'd get more land. *sigh* The Palestinians are being killed whenever the Israelis want. There are pretty much living in a cage, why should they make peace with Israel? They live in hell either way, they won't get what they want.
Considering the Israelis want the same things the Palestinians want, there really will be no 'peace' between the two 'countries'.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm juz saying that this aggressive blow may finally stamp out the spirit of Palestinian resistance and foster peaceful negotiations

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Schroedinger said:
THIS MAKES YOU A TERRIBLE BABY MURDERER
Yeah, I cant say that i'm truely behind the violence on either side comrade. I just think that there is no way Israel is going anywhere and the sooner Palestinians see and accept this, however humiliating and painful this might be, the better off they will probably be

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Iron said:
I'm juz saying that this aggressive blow may finally stamp out the spirit of Palestinian resistance and foster peaceful negotiations
There are two things wrong with this post.

1) The fact that it wont work.
2) Implying that Israel wants peaceful negotiations.

It wont work as all the experts in the middle east have made clear. You do not break a resistance mentality with more injustice. You break it with peaceful negotiations. You see Israel is going about it the complete wrong way and so it will never achieve the peace that it claims it wants.

As to the second point, Israel doesn't want peaceful negotiations or to fulfill it's international obligations and that is clear to anybody with an ounce of intelligence. What Israel wants is for Hamas and Palestine to make more and more concessions in terms of the international laws so that Israeli state can be as big as possible with as little muslims as possible. Can bombing the Palestinians make them agree to that? No. It's like the Israeli leadership has amnesia. It hasn't worked for over 60 years and it's not going to work now.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
The quicker the Zionists are wiped off the map the quicker we arrive at peace.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
To unfuck the situation. Israel's going to treat them like dogs until there is a level of mutual respect. Israel doesn't really want to take any more land. They gave back Gaza and the Gazans responded by firing rockets into Israel. Smart move.
Mutual respect? Show me where they've showed that they 'respect' the Palestinians. And please don't use their leaders as sources, because they're all full of shit.

Maybe if Israel let supplies get into Gaza, and if they didn't kill the 6+ civilians in November Hamas wouldn't have fired at Israel, aye?

&Iron, we get it, but it's not going to happen. The Palestinians don't seem to like the Israelis at all, the Israelis killing and injuring more of them isn't going to make them suddenly realise 'oh yeah you know..Israel isn't that bad after all'.

Brontecat

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

i think that israel is in the right here - the UN keep saying that they're harming innocent civilians and that they should be stopped, but why weren't they doing anything when Hamas was dropping bombs at random - they didn't stand up then

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
sam04u said:
. Can bombing the Palestinians make them agree to that? No. It hasn't worked for over 60 years and it's not going to work now.

This is so true,

Hey i got an idea, this strategy hasnt worked for 60 straight years, but you know, it might work now...........

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Fairly certain from reading what he wrote he said "Israel is here to stay" not "Israel is fuzzy wuzzy gumdrops"
My point was, they aren't going to form some sort of an agreement unless they 'liked' them; as long as they still hate them nothing will be solved.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
sam04u said:
There are two things wrong with this post.

1) The fact that it wont work.
2) Implying that Israel wants peaceful negotiations.

It wont work as all the experts in the middle east have made clear. You do not break a resistance mentality with more injustice. You break it with peaceful negotiations. You see Israel is going about it the complete wrong way and so it will never achieve the peace that it claims it wants.

As to the second point, Israel doesn't want peaceful negotiations or to fulfill it's international obligations and that is clear to anybody with an ounce of intelligence. What Israel wants is for Hamas and Palestine to make more and more concessions in terms of the international laws so that Israeli state can be as big as possible with as little muslims as possible. Can bombing the Palestinians make them agree to that? No. It's like the Israeli leadership has amnesia. It hasn't worked for over 60 years and it's not going to work now.
Bullshit post. Palestine is exhausted imo. I believe that they are just about broken and practically friendless. The regection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of Palestinian vanity and lust for vengance, not the Israeli quest for security. The violence is on their head

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Omium said:
This is so true,

Hey i got an idea, this strategy hasnt worked for 60 straight years, but you know, it might work now...........
Dumb dumb heads.

It's not like Israel has been launching unprovoked wars on Palestine every 2 years because they think if they do they'll make Palestine peaceful.

It's because they're sick and tired of having these shitholes bombard them with their shitty home made pieces of flammable shit all the time. They should be allowed to retaliate whenever they want. Mostly you need to get the fuck over it.
"Blah blah it's heavy handed"

You haven't been crying like a bitch as Palestine mortared Israel over 8000 times in the last 10 years.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Iron said:
Bullshit post. Palestine is exhausted imo. I believe that they are just about broken and practically friendless. The regection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of Palestinian vanity and lust for vengance, not the Israeli quest for security. The violence is on their head
Iron I thought we weren't going to entertain one anothers posts anymore. I honestly would prefer that at this point considering your inability to comprehend basic facts and it gets annoying at times.

1) Palestine is exhausted imo.

There is no such place as Palestine and that is the root of the problem.

2) I believe that they are just about broken and practically friendless.

It's been that way for decades. The fact remains that there are ample sympathisers to the Palestinians. But even if that were not the case the Palestinians will never cease to resist whilst the injustices continue.

3) The regection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of Palestinian vanity and lust for vengance, not the Israeli quest for security.

There have been many peace talks most notably the negotiations which occured in Camp David and the negotiations which which resulted in the 1993 Oslo accord. On both occasions it was Israel who failed to adhere to it's international obligations that resulted in the rejection of the peace terms. Which supports my previous statements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)