• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Ambition

HSC
jb_nc said:
6 Jan. 2009 - Hamas terrorists hide in a school belong to the UN agency UNRWA and yet again use the Palestinian people as a human shield, IDF Spokesperson Capt. Benjamin Rutland reports.

*drops bomb on school*
Lets assume that there were Hamas fighters in their, then why would Israel bomb the place after they know Hamas would have fled the scene? Or is it there excuse for killing civilians. If they were using so called surgical strikes, they would send troops to UN compouds to take out these "supposed" Hamas fighters not throw bombs, knowing there are civilians in the area.

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
Lets assume that there were Hamas fighters in their, then why would Israel bomb the place after they know Hamas would have fled the scene? Or is it there excuse for killing civilians. If they were using so called surgical strikes, they would send troops to UN compouds to take out these "supposed" Hamas fighters not throw bombs, knowing there are civilians in the area.
Bla bla bla.. they deserve it full stop. loser.

Dont attack israel with rocket, and we wont bomb you. ne ne ne ne ne. until then get obliterated with the mighty firepower of israel go cry to your powerless Allah bwa ha ha

Edu.kid

HSC
Zionist said:

Dont attack israel with rocket, and we wont bomb you. ne ne ne ne ne. until then get obliterated with the mighty firepower of israel go cry to your powerless Allah bwa ha ha
Allah means god in Arabic idiot. If you have bible in arabic it will say allah fool. So you just said god was powerless. Where was god when supposedly 6 million jews died, so much for you guys being gods chosen people aye..

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Zionist said:

"Children, who don't even vote, deserve death." ~ Zionist, Bored of Studies, 7th January 2009.

bigb0yjames

HSC
nolan, wtf is wrong with you? your all hyped up and psychotic over nothing. relax man.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Cool and the guy's on TV all day Sunday and his people are starving and dying. He's basically Mugabe of South America. Great going fucktard. :D

Venezuela | Human Rights Watch

WOO HOO
I didn't see anything on that sight which said anything about Venezuelans starving and dying. Sure, it's a corrupt government, bet then again that entire region is corrupt.
He was democratically elected, remember? Just like you keep saying that the Palestinians deserve the suffering they have because they elected Hamas, shouldn't your own rule apply in this situation?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Don't see how that detracts from my initial point which is that people get the government they deserve. You can say the Venezuelans do, but to align yourself with such people is to take their ills upon your own self.

Morally, I think the US/Israel alliance has maintained the high ground.
someone post that george bush quote saying this wouldnt have happened if hamas was building roads instead of rockets

GEorGE BUsH

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol also apparently george is seriously considering pardoning some solider who murderd an unarmed iraqi and tried to cover it up.

MORAL HIGH GROUND

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yep so that proves it I guess they should stop. Collateral damage is part of all military operations. Wah wah wah, I'm shedding a tear.
And it should be taken into account, rather than excused.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
lol also apparently george is seriously considering pardoning some solider who murderd an unarmed iraqi and tried to cover it up.

MORAL HIGH GROUND
Pardon Evan Vela

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Best part:

Staff Sgt. Michael Hensley was tried in Bagdad and acquitted of murder but convicted of planting evidence. He was sentenced to 135 days confinement, which was equal to time served, received a letter of reprimand, and was reduced in rank to Sergeant.
wtf?

Anyway back to Gaza :)

boris

Banned
HSC
I dont see how thats all that bad?

Also, Venezuela has one of the highest rates of murder in the entire world.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
boris said:
I dont see how thats all that bad?

Also, Venezuela has one of the highest rates of murder in the entire world.
Followed closely by America and Russia. What's your point?

boris

Banned
HSC
No overall america isn't that high, new orleans is though. My point was that i didnt have one, i was just throwing that out there, that Venezuela is fucking scum

Zionist

HSC
Edu.kid said:
Allah means god in Arabic idiot. If you have bible in arabic it will say allah fool. So you just said god was powerless. Where was god when supposedly 6 million jews died, so much for you guys being gods chosen people aye..
At least we survived the holocaust and we kick your sorry arab arse ever since. :skip: Maybe your GOD is inferior to ours ha ha!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Edu.kid said:
Didn't Israel imprison one of its scientist for releasing information about Israel's nuclear program and was arrested indefinetly without charge? Despite Israel denying having a nuclear program...

*world turns blind eye*
Yeah, see that's called treason or espionage and most countries prosecute traitors and spies just as harshly as they do murderers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)