• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

israel and saudi arabia more dangerous to america than iran is (2 Viewers)

onur91

HSC
N/A
someone on fox actually NOT showing love and sucking israels cock? what has the world come to

onur91

HSC
N/A
Cannot wait for that day to come.
We can all dance naked around a fire, smearing armadillo blood on our flesh.
Better days.

boris

Banned
HSC
usa biggest threat to everyone

the fact that they are seriously gaming iran is terrifying

boris

Banned
HSC
I don't even care about resource proxy wars or American imperialism but fuck they have gone full retard

Garygaz

HSC
i masturbate to the idea of a nuke 'accidently' being set off in the middle east

araboy

HSC
This is a massive relief, coming from a Palestinian.

SXCBEAST

HSC
America is the dirtiest and most dangerous country of them all.

onur91

HSC
N/A
yeah I bet your position is by no means consistent
Reason I hate israel is because of the fucked up shit they do, and our history. Same reason i'm not on friendly terms with greeks or armenians.
If it was about religion, then why the fuck would i also hate saudi's and iranians?

Not all hatred is based on religion. I'll be the bad guy to burst your bubble, if religion didn't exist, people would still hate one another. Sure, it won't be as bad, but hatred and violence won't disappear.

I hate israel as i hate 2 dozen other countries and their governments. Deal with it.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Reason I hate israel is because of the fucked up shit they do, and our history. Same reason i'm not on friendly terms with greeks or armenians.
If it was about religion, then why the fuck would i also hate saudi's and iranians?

Not all hatred is based on religion. I'll be the bad guy to burst your bubble, if religion didn't exist, people would still hate one another. Sure, it won't be as bad, but hatred and violence won't disappear.

I hate israel as i hate 2 dozen other countries and their governments. Deal with it.
So how do you feel about Italians

and Germans

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
and the Japanese

and the Chinese

and Korea

and the Vietnamese

and all of Africa

and Lebanon

boris

Banned
HSC

Lol are you a turk

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
protip he prob hates israel because hes a middle easterner (i duno maybe) and feels a stronger affinity and level of care for people there than elsewhere

amazing revelation people dont care about all people exactly the same

how can anybody focus so heavily and be so obsessed with the group that killed their entire family when there are niggers in rwanda eating pygmy babies

boris

Banned
HSC
Imagine how much of a fuckwit you would be if you arbitrarily hated certain nations based on their historical interactions with people of your nationality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)