• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

israel and saudi arabia more dangerous to america than iran is (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
no i dont know why the turks have issues with the greeks that was just an example to show how retarded any issues with the greeks would be

cyprus etc it doesnt matter what the specific reasons are, they are still moronic
Well you may see them as moronic or retarded, fair enough. But i'm not a forgiving person when it comes to my countrymen being slaughtered.
We kill, they kill, he kill, she kill. Doesn't matter, easier to hate someone, than forgive them.

boris

Banned
HSC
Well you may see them as moronic or retarded, fair enough. But i'm not a forgiving person when it comes to my countrymen being slaughtered.
We kill, they kill, he kill, she kill. Doesn't matter, easier to hate someone, than forgive them.
brah the anzacs killed slaughtered like 250,000 of your bros in an illegal invasion

what are you gunna do about it

onur91

HSC
N/A
brah the anzacs killed slaughtered like 250,000 of your bros in an illegal invasion

what are you gunna do about it
Not really mate, the combined Allied forces deployed over the course of the campaign is estimated over 500000. Out of that figure, only 50-60000 were actually Anzac troops.

Plus that's different, ask anyone in Turkey, I guarantee that none would harbour any resentment towards the Anzacs. British and French? yes, but Aussies and Kiwis? no.
For a few reasons. The Anzacs were pretty much following the British, so they had no prior contact with Turkey, they were just randomly going in to a fight, in support of their monarch. Another thing, is they only ever fought with one another in WWI. There was no continous conflicts over centuries, or even millenia like the Turks had with others.
Also, the camaraderie that surged out between the Turks and Anzacs, wasn't really something that happened often between fighting nations. This continued after WWI, so there has always been this strange mutual respect between the two groups.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Might have something to do with the brits believing 1 brit soldier could take on 10 turks.

Failboat.

boris

Banned
HSC
Not really mate, the combined Allied forces deployed over the course of the campaign is estimated over 500000. Out of that figure, only 50-60000 were actually Anzac troops.

Plus that's different, ask anyone in Turkey, I guarantee that none would harbour any resentment towards the Anzacs. British and French? yes, but Aussies and Kiwis? no.
For a few reasons. The Anzacs were pretty much following the British, so they had no prior contact with Turkey, they were just randomly going in to a fight, in support of their monarch. Another thing, is they only ever fought with one another in WWI. There was no continous conflicts over centuries, or even millenia like the Turks had with others.
Also, the camaraderie that surged out between the Turks and Anzacs, wasn't really something that happened often between fighting nations. This continued after WWI, so there has always been this strange mutual respect between the two groups.
wouldnt invading your country after we had no prior contact with turks be worse than if we had an actual problem with them

onur91

HSC
N/A
wouldnt invading your country after we had no prior contact with turks be worse than if we had an actual problem with them
No, puppets being led to war by their puppeteer is something completely different.

boris

Banned
HSC
ottoman empire were the nazis of ww1

it was a noble cause (invading turkey)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)