Israel - Bracing for impact (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
sam04u said:
You are the most ignorant person on BoS, and your constant bullshit is actually quite aggravating. Arabs had democracy whilst Europe was still run by different monarchies. Muhammad (PBUH) was our machiavelli.
stoning women to death is not democracy

banco55

HSC
sam04u said:
You are the most ignorant person on BoS, and your constant bullshit is actually quite aggravating. Arabs had democracy whilst Europe was still run by different monarchies. Muhammad (PBUH) was our machiavelli.

Seriously, were you dropped on your head as a child? I'm just imagining that Pakistan has nuclear weapons, I'm just imagining that Iran even after having their most progressive leader overthrown (mossadeq) and being placed under economic sanctions can produce energy grade uranium.

I'm also just imagining the fact that israel got whipped in the south of Lebanon. That's all in my imagination. Right?
Please tell me about the Arab democracies that pre-date European democracies. Do you know anything about Machiavelli? He was certainly no democrat. His book is about how to get and hold power. I don't think any politicain would brag about being machiavellian.

LOL Pakistan having nuclear weapons is a real achievement since they used technology borrowed from the west and it still took them years. They invented jack shit.

Producing weapons grade uranium is no great feat for a country. If that' s the heights of muslim science I wouldn't be bragging. Oh by the way as you are well aware neither the Iranians or Pakistanis are Arabs. Of course the arabs achievements in the fields of technology and science are even more pathetic. Remind me how many Arab universities are in the top 500 in the world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)