Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Tell me where Christians can’t even enter their own churches tell me. My point is ISLAM doesn’t teach that, and don’t you come and tell me what Islam teaches when you’re literally islamophobic yourself. Islam protects the places of worship of non-Muslims and respects the dignity of their religious symbols.
Saudi Arabia is the obvious example. It does not allow churches or the open practice of christianity

In fact, one of the reasons that the Quran uses to justify fighting is the protection of the freedom of religion, as God says: ”Permission is given to those who are fought against, and God is Able to give them victory. Those who were unjustly evicted from their homes, merely for saying, “Our Lord is God.” Were it not that God repels people by means of others: monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques—where the name of God is mentioned much—would have been demolished. God supports whoever supports Him. God is Strong and Mighty. (The Quran, verses 22:39-49)
I don't give a shit, I'm talking about what actually happens in the world. And what actually happens, is that muslims oppress non-muslims.

Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam and therefore it is going to be illegal in Muslim countries ruled by shariah law, are you okay? That’s how law works.
Murdering people for their sexuality is wrong and unjust. If Islam supports this, it is morally wrong and unjust.

Under Israel's laws, the territories it controls belong to Israel, therefore, that's what the law says and you need to be okay with it.

Here we go with women. Do you know the rights islam gave women WAY before feminism was introduced. Tell me the Islamic beliefs that permit that, go ahead. And that article was written in 2006, if you know a little bit about Pakistan, then you’d know they were under a corrupt government for a while, and only recently are they trying to rebuild themselves.
This is still the law in Pakistan and many other Islamic countries. The fact that this is happening in the 21st century at all is revolting.

Women in Islamic countries have the least rights of any women in the world. There are no non-muslim countries that lock women up for being victims of rape, or for having premarital sex or not covering their head etc.

And the Islamic texts are EXTREMELY misogynistic, so you shouldn't be drawing anyone's attention to them: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Women

I’m not proving your point either, who said we wouldn’t care if they’re Muslims. Don’t speak on behalf of the Muslim community because you know nothing about whether we raise awareness or not. And from someone who is active in this stuff, let me tell you there are more Muslims raising awareness about issues concerning people from various religions NOT JUST FOR MUSLIMS then even non Muslims so no, I’m not going to take lessons from you.
Bullshit. You do not care about human rights violations against non-muslims. You're literally defending the murder of homosexuals on the basis of Islamic doctrine.

I didn’t say there are not antisemitic Muslims, just like they come from every religion.
No, not like every religion. It is much, much worse in Islam than other religion.

The president of the Palestinian authority literally said jews are to blame for the holocaust. And you want to tell me these people aren't anti-semites?

I never said it makes it okay, I was just reminding you of your hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy. Nobody is saying colonialism is good. But muslims absolutely think muslim conquests are good.

Where do we call ourselves Indigenous?? You’re literally making claims against something that isn’t even true. Seems like you don’t even know the difference between Arab and Muslims.
Most Palestinians are arabs, and they claim to be the indigenous people of palestine and are the "rightful owners" of the land, when in reality they stole it in the first place.

I never said Islam promoted hateful injustice. What’s so hard about something being forbidden. We believe its a test from God, from which one must refrain. Islam doesn’t teach to hate them, even if they’re not Muslims.
So you think murdering a homosexual ISN'T hateful injustice? And you want to talk to me about human rights?

What’s so hard about them doing their own thing and me doing mine??
Because YOUR THING is imprisoning and murdering them. Muslims don't want to let them do their own thing, they want them dead.

Palestinians are oppressed, the fact that you’re bringing in religion into this, says a lot about yourself. You must be so proud of the atrocities committed, and you want to talk about injustice?? Disgusting. One can not advocate for one aspect of oppression, and hate another. You’re hypocritical.
I'm not advocating for oppression, YOU ARE. You are literally defending homosexuals being murdered in the name of Islam.

Show me where the Quran and hadiths state that he owned and traded slaves, and approved of slavery. You’re so brilliant at bringing up this stuff, SHOW ME, PROVE IT. I KNOW my religion, I’m not going to take lessons from you especially when you’re using wiki.
Dumbass, the link I gave you is literally a collection of quotes from the Quran and hadiths showing this. You're refusing to accept it because you can't accept that your prophet was actually a monstrous human being.

And when it was prohibited, that meant Muslims were not allowed to practice it. Not that the British, who weren’t even Muslim at the time, stopped it too. Use your logicwhen you come and write thick paragraphs, I expect you to use some logic at least.
At no point is history have muslims abolished slavery. They practiced it until several centuries ago, and only stopped because the British made them. You are so ignorant of history.

I didn’t defend the oppression and murder of homosexuals, stop putting words in my mouth. Why do you stick to it so much? I said Islam has rulings, on it, it’s considered a test. So therefore, refrain from this desire and you’ll get massive rewards. It’s not hard to understand.
You said that murdering homosexuals is islamic law, so its valid. You support oppression when its muslims doing it. If you support oppression, you can't play the victim and claim to be oppressed.

go read the Quran. I’ll happily send you one for free, and I mean it.
Yes please, I'm running low on toilet paper.[/QUOTE]

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
When are muslims going to give up all the land they stole over the past 1,400 years? Or is imperialism only bad when you're the victim of it?

Qeru

HSC
Saudi Arabia is the obvious example. It does not allow churches or the open practice of christianity

I don't give a shit, I'm talking about what actually happens in the world. And what actually happens, is that muslims oppress non-muslims.

Murdering people for their sexuality is wrong and unjust. If Islam supports this, it is morally wrong and unjust.

Under Israel's laws, the territories it controls belong to Israel, therefore, that's what the law says and you need to be okay with it.

This is still the law in Pakistan and many other Islamic countries. The fact that this is happening in the 21st century at all is revolting.

Women in Islamic countries have the least rights of any women in the world. There are no non-muslim countries that lock women up for being victims of rape, or for having premarital sex or not covering their head etc.

And the Islamic texts are EXTREMELY misogynistic, so you shouldn't be drawing anyone's attention to them: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Women

Bullshit. You do not care about human rights violations against non-muslims. You're literally defending the murder of homosexuals on the basis of Islamic doctrine.

No, not like every religion. It is much, much worse in Islam than other religion.

The president of the Palestinian authority literally said jews are to blame for the holocaust. And you want to tell me these people aren't anti-semites?

There's no hypocrisy. Nobody is saying colonialism is good. But muslims absolutely think muslim conquests are good.

Most Palestinians are arabs, and they claim to be the indigenous people of palestine and are the "rightful owners" of the land, when in reality they stole it in the first place.

So you think murdering a homosexual ISN'T hateful injustice? And you want to talk to me about human rights?

Because YOUR THING is imprisoning and murdering them. Muslims don't want to let them do their own thing, they want them dead.

I'm not advocating for oppression, YOU ARE. You are literally defending homosexuals being murdered in the name of Islam.

Dumbass, the link I gave you is literally a collection of quotes from the Quran and hadiths showing this. You're refusing to accept it because you can't accept that your prophet was actually a monstrous human being.

At no point is history have muslims abolished slavery. They practiced it until several centuries ago, and only stopped because the British made them. You are so ignorant of history.

You said that murdering homosexuals is islamic law, so its valid. You support oppression when its muslims doing it. If you support oppression, you can't play the victim and claim to be oppressed.

Yes please, I'm running low on toilet paper.
[/QUOTE]
damn thats a lot of responses

stressedadfff

HSC

Yes please, I'm running low on toilet paper.
[/QUOTE]
Just because you’ve experienced backlash for being gay or whatever it doesn’t justify so much hate towards the people. But I hate the Saudi government too definitely a follower can’t do jackshit for their people.

stressedadfff

HSC
U gotta admit it’s not a bad solution. Buddhists literally won’t harm a fly. So I say that’s what we need.
LOLOL Yh the buddhists and monks who persecuted all the rohingya muslims, performed a mass genocide, mass rape of women and burnt their bodies alive. I’d fucking gladly pass. But Yh that’s super ,won’t hurt a fly mentality’.

Last edited:

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Maybe a few bombs from Israel will stop Palestinians being such vile, oppressive, homophobic assholes.
yeah with zero military, navy or airforce and a median age of only 17, Palestine is the side being vile and oppressive, giving Israel a really really hard time even though their military budget is $20.5billion/annum (excluding US aid), and they have very well-established ground forces, navy and airforce and mass-destructive nuclear weapons at their disposal. we really do need a few bombs from the world's biggest coward, I mean Israel, to stop innocent unarmed defenceless mostly young people from living, which they're barely doing anyway

stressedadfff

HSC
yeah with zero military, navy or airforce and a median age of only 17, Palestine is the side being vile and oppressive, giving Israel a really really hard time even though their military budget is $20.5billion/annum (excluding US aid), and they have very well-established ground forces, navy and airforce and mass-destructive nuclear weapons at their disposal. we really do need a few bombs from the world's biggest coward, I mean Israel, to stop innocent unarmed defenceless mostly young people from living, which they're barely doing anyway
When I say hitler would be proud of them, this is what I mean 😍😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)