Israeli killed by Bondi Gang (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
and what the hell is a jewish nose???????
Look at Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Maureen Lipman and you will see what I'm talking about. I didn't expect you to take that piece of Jewish comedy so seriously.

R.G.

HSC
sam04u said:
No, you idiot... BARRACLUFF "PARK"!
I know you fool, its close but not right next to where it happened, so what are you on about?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
This isn't racism, SO I hope it isn't taken that way lol... but this is what Ihavenothing was talkign about:

Besides, Barracluff park would have had people there and it is pretty close... get a map....

HSC
sam04u said:
This isn't racism, SO I hope it isn't taken that way lol... but this is what Ihavenothing was talkign about:

Besides, Barracluff park would have had people there and it is pretty close... get a map....
R.G. u got one?

turtleface

HSC
sam04u said:

lol :rofl: wtf did you draw that in microsoft paint?

R.G.

HSC
its not racism and yet its coming from one of the most anti semetic people ive heard on the forum, right!

If that even slightly resembled a nose by dear beloved shifty i would be able to answer you, so id have to say no, i dont have a nose like that, sorry bro.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
sam04u said:

LOL that was so fucking funny.:rofl: It looks like something else

but it was kind of racist too.................

jenzipoo

HSC
Wow the "beautiful" artwork resembles the crap you were tlaking about earlier...baracluf...looks more to me like a soccer boot

i could easily say that it has somethign to do with the end of Sabbath service that was going on next to baracluf where there is a synagogue and jewish youth movement!

its totally disrelated..

HSC
R.G. said:
its not racism and yet its coming from one of the most anti semetic people ive heard on the forum, right!

If that even slightly resembled a nose by dear beloved shifty i would be able to answer you, so id have to say no, i dont have a nose like that, sorry bro.
walah man u soooooo cannot pretend to be a leb it just doent suit you....

you suck at it :(

try beinging something else ....

also my nose is perfect the way it is :)

your not fully sick and your not my bro.....:burn:

jenzipoo

HSC
as much as i recgnise how the media milk the situation and senstionalise eveyehting with the word "israeli" in the titles it still leads me to question..

they say theyre not sure of the ethnicity of the man..but i find it quite a coincidence that a random group of men got out of the car stabbed, bashed and hit a man, that happened to be israeli, with a pole

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
My friend's uncle knows the guy that died.. :( quite sad yes.

I was told the killers are most probably Israeli as well, no idea why.

And yes the guy is Jewish.

gerhard

HSC
jenzipoo said:
as much as i recgnise how the media milk the situation and senstionalise eveyehting with the word "israeli" in the titles it still leads me to question..

they say theyre not sure of the ethnicity of the man..but i find it quite a coincidence that a random group of men got out of the car stabbed, bashed and hit a man, that happened to be israeli, with a pole
why? two people are stabbed every day in nsw (source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/another-family-grieves-as-stabbings-total-17-a-week/2006/07/29/1153816425215.html). obviously it would be quite unlikely if they just did it for no reason. but there are numerous possible reasons that dont have to do with his ethnicity. (after all, all these other stabbings arent (most likely) to do with ethnicity.)

banco55

HSC
I'd be very interested if the men they are looking for are of "middle eastern appearance". Of course that description could include fellow Israelis/Jews though I'd frankly be shocked if it was Jewish guys that killed him. If the cops know they are of "middle eastern appearance" and are too PC to say it than that's total BS and will backfire on them badly.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
The police said it has nothing to with the conflict.

I saw a picture of the victim, and there is no way you can tell what's his religion.

and witnesses say there was argument that took place before and they wernt speaking English.

The above point are enough to convince me it has nothing to do with the current conflict

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
It could be related to anything, this is just highlighted due to the fact that he's Israeli.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
My relatives have said they heard from neighbours they were speaking Russian. That would single out it possibly is what I've said before that it would be mafia-related.

Chose a fuckin' smart time to do it.

PS. I have yet to come across a Jew with a nose looking like a Minolo Blahnik.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Both victim and attacker were Israeli.

Israeli charged over Israeli killing

An Israeli national has been charged with the murder of a Israeli man in Bondi on Saturday night, police say.

Hernan Guelman, 36, died after he was allegedly beaten and stabbed in the back and stomach by a gang outside a shop on the corner of Glenayr Avenue and Beach Road about 9.45pm Saturday.

A 31-year-old Israeli national living in Vaucluse handed himself into Bondi police station about 7.45 last night, police said. [...]

"But as far as we're aware, there's absolutely nothing to connect what happened with any events in the Middle East. There could have been a totally different motive for this attack."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...israeli-killing/2006/08/07/1154802784754.html

Last edited:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
AntiHyper said:
My friend's uncle knows the guy that died.. quite sad yes.

I was told the killers are most probably Israeli as well, no idea why.

And yes the guy is Jewish.
Woot I was rite ^^.

He allegedly stabbed Mr Guelman in the back, stomach and groin with a knife during the attack
Ouch!

Also the indo word "salah" means wrong, the alleged murderer's name is Salah.

sideshowtim

HSC
The fact that he is Israeli should be bloody irrelevant, what a horrible news title. It singles people out and creates groups in society. God damn media.

"Man Killed By Bondi Gang"

There we go, much fairer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)