issue (1 Viewer)

rebornrlaguddn

HSC
hi
i nearly hav been relationship wit my gf for 1 year now
and i need some advice because i think i hav some issues concerning wit my gf talking cheerfully wit other guys
wenever i see that view, i always get jealous for no reason
is that the normal thing for the guys to hav tat?
and how can i reduce those kind of feeling?
due to that, i sometimes dun realli wanna talk to my gf for a day...

latvia

HSC
N/A
You're so jealous because you lack confidence. You think that with every guy she talks to, there is a possibility that she might be more attracted to the guy than you. If you're only jealous when she talks to SOME guy (or a selected few) then maybe it's not the confidence issue. But if you get jealous when she talks to almost every guy then..good luck.

rebornrlaguddn

HSC
latvia said:
You're so jealous because you lack confidence. You think that with every guy she talks to, there is a possibility that she might be more attracted to the guy than you. If you're only jealous when she talks to SOME guy (or a selected few) then maybe it's not the confidence issue. But if you get jealous when she talks to almost every guy then..good luck.
i think i'm getting only jealous wen she's talking to some guys, but not all guys
is this also not confidence issue? and how can i develop my confidence toward these kind of issue?

melli-girl

HSC
I think it's kinda normal for most guys at first.
It's a mix of jealously, overprotectiveness and underconfidence.

You just have to know to trust her. She wouldn't still be with you, if she didn't like you more than other guys.

hpdanemma

HSC
I get really jelous too. The solution is COMMUNICATION. Tell her how and why you're feeling a particular way. If she disregards you, try and make her realise you're serious.
I get jelous easy cause my past two boyfriends started liking one of my friends [the same one] while we were going out lol. I noticed when they flirted and yeh I didn't talk to them about it, it just escalated and ended badly.
But chances are it's a personal issue of yours and you could just talk to her about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)