isys123 (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha im thinking of doing it next year just to boost my GPA a few beats
Hey man I was thinking the same, wanna do it together?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sure, and we could even...study..alone..*giggles and runs away*

veeanca

Queen Procrastinator
HSC
you must be pretty dumb if you fail isys... he's spelt everything out for us for the exam in the lectures... then again, he's spelt everything for us for the whole entire course.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I did COMP123 last yr, wasn't as easy and straightforward as you'd think it would be. Like every subject you have to know your stuff well. I spose if you're already a computer nerd then you'd ace it, but for me I had to study heaps and still only ended up with a credit (2 off a D though).

I pretty much just summarised the textbook for study, and then went over the lecture notes and chucked stuff in from them that I didn't already know (most of the lecture notes were basic stuff). I don't know how much the course has changed since last year though, prob quite a bit :s

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think the reason it is a 123, is because its supposed to be for those who have had little to no interaction with the computer and systems, so veanca, i think its slightly unfair for someone to call another person an idiot in such a case.

veeanca

Queen Procrastinator
HSC
I didn't call anyone an idiot. Even if you knew nothing about computers, the lecturer did tell everyone what was going to be in it. Now unless you didn't go to the lectures well, who's fault is that? :)

*hopeful*

HSC
well im pretty sure i at least cr'd it, d exam wuz easy and my assessment marks r awesome thankz 2 sum help :p

so veeanca maybe its just u need that needs everything spelt out 2 figure out wats happenin or maybe u just r a computer nerd

veeanca

Queen Procrastinator
HSC
*hopeful* said:
so veeanca maybe its just u need that needs everything spelt out 2 figure out wats happenin or maybe u just r a computer nerd
No, You're not even reading what I wrote - all I ever said was that the only way you could fail was if you didn't turn up to the lectures/tutorials. I never said I needed everything spelt out, only that it WAS actually spelt out in class :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, dont worry dear, there's nothing wrong with being a geek, hell, id be the biggest arts student geek at mq i reckon :p

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Can someone post the ISYS123 Past Paper or any COMP123 past papers please.

*hopeful*

HSC
i dont think u can get past papers, but they put one up wen its close 2 exam time for isys students

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Someone posted a past paper in this thread earlier in the year....

coolio2005

HSC
N/A
haha isys123 is piss weak of a subject :p.....anyone should be able to do it with their eyes closed!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
study lecture notes...n past paper n assignments n tutorial questions.... in the last 2days before exam...LOL

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Unable 2 Comply said:
Whats going to be in the final exam? I have been skipping lectures lately..
Anyone got a list of all the "SMILEY FACES" that tell us what we really need to know? Or topics enthasized by Frank.M?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)