IT exam easy!!!!!! IN before Starcraftmazter (1 Viewer)

R

rasnurican

For the report I had the following structure:
- Title Page
- Contents Page
- Conclusion
- Recommendations

But I ran out of time and didn't get to go back and fill in the contents page. Apart from that it was awesome!

neworderarmy

HSC
What formula did you guys write for the spreadsheet question early on in Section II ???

It asked what the formula would be if you copied and pasted it from cell D4 to D11. I wrote the exact same formula, because I figured it was simply an absolute reference, and it would only copy and paste the "*C4" and wouldn't actually automatically change unless you clicked and dragged from the bottom corner of the and did that drag and fill thing...

i get 2 marks for that?

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
neworderarmy said:
What formula did you guys write for the spreadsheet question early on in Section II ???

It asked what the formula would be if you copied and pasted it from cell D4 to D11. I wrote the exact same formula, because I figured it was simply an absolute reference, and it would only copy and paste the "*C4" and wouldn't actually automatically change unless you clicked and dragged from the bottom corner of the and did that drag and fill thing...

i get 2 marks for that?
thats what i did!
since its not being relative referenced down.
so yeah
exact same formula should be full marks.
haha i stared at the question wondering what i was meant to write down. lol

Last edited:

PulpDood

HSC
Well, the most reliable way to find out is to do the actual thing in Excel and when I copied+pasted it DOES change the second term when I did it... (Although I did it in Excel 2007, so it might not do the same with older versions)

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
For the formula one, I put C10 at the end because it is relative. Just did it in Excel and it worked fine.

A driver only handles communication with peripherals. The operating system does way more than that.

TommyNgo

HSC
U noe wat? IT exam should be 3 hours instead of 2, since
the test is the raw total mark and there is too much abt IT and so

IT should have 25 Multiple choice instead of 15 den i'll be very happy.
Jst an idea for ppls, hope board of studies change the hours of 2 into 3. Oh well,

still not satisfied with any of my exams, u learn somethin u noe, and wens
ders something similiar u'll noe wat to do and correct the mistake.

After all finished HSC now, and we'll be like 'fuck i could'of done better'!

HSC
Unwant3d said:
in MC! Q12 SOMEONE explain it to me?
i got sooo confused
the hardest thing in the exam =[
What the hell? What's there to explain?

What software RUNS THE COMPUTER, including scheduling tasks, MANAGING STORAGE, and HANDING COMMUNICATION WITH PERIPHERALS?

Does a driver do all of that? An application suite? Bluetooth? (LOL). Of course not! It's the OS!

TommyNgo said:
U noe wat? IT exam should be 3 hours instead of 2, since
the test is the raw total mark and there is too much abt IT and so
Yeh, but you have to do like almost nothing to get the marks in IT, whereas the other subjects, you have to write a lot.

Anyway, for the projector room, I said 2 things:
- The power outlet is next to the screen, so you need to put the projector on the other side of the room which will create a trip hazard.
- The door (hey, they put it there for a reason people!) opens inwards instead of outwards, which is very hazardous when a fire happens.

For Section III, I did the 2 last questions. For the upgrading, I just gave 11 steps, and for the database, I just wrote about each of the four things there with four subheadings. Took 2 booklets :D

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
There's nothing wrong putting down the door as long as there's justification

dotcomat

HSC
meh... its over! thank god!! hopefully went ok!
didnt write much for the long response..someone in this thread said that filled 3 of the 4 page booklets for each answer!
lol my theory was if they wanted us to write a shitload they would have given us an 8 page booklet! hopefully thats right.. and the fact memos are short to some extent i guess.

joelskies1

HSC
I used 2 full writing booklets for each question (21 & 22) but two of the pages for each were taken up with title page and contents.. So all up wrote 1&1/2 booklets for each...

Mitcho1989

\m/ Rock on \m/
HSC
tom, i dont get that photo of starcraftmazter lol

care to explain what it means? and what the hell is starcraftmazter talkin about when he explained the pic? haha

HSC
Mitcho1989 said:
tom, i dont get that photo of starcraftmazter lol

care to explain what it means? and what the hell is starcraftmazter talkin about when he explained the pic? haha
If you don't play starcraft....you'll never understand :p

Mitcho1989

\m/ Rock on \m/
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
If you don't play starcraft....you'll never understand :p
hmm ok then. looks like i will never understand lol. i dont want to play the game. it looks shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)