IT Graphics Question¿ (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Hi... can some one pleas tell me if in graphics we are ment to have a 'log book diary' for our major work

Thank you

me121

Premium Member
HSC
micuzzo said:
Hi... can some one pleas tell me if in graphics we are ment to have a 'log book diary' for our major work

Thank you
your school/teacher may require one, you will have to check with your teacher. as far as i'm aware the board of studies doesn't require one. however i know my teacher highly recommended we include one, also we needed to keep one for the schools records (to try to provide some evidence in the case of suspected cheating i think).

micuzzo

HSC
thanks for your post m121... its nice to know this section of the forum isnt totally dead... ps: its very nice of you to post up your major work... its awsome.. if you got a band six you should have got a seven...

one other question... did IT Graphics count for you... i am worried about the way it scales seeing as it is considered an 'easy' subject and im not sure if i should have it as my 10th unit i want a uni of 90+ lol

me121

Premium Member
HSC
micuzzo said:
thanks for your post m121... its nice to know this section of the forum isnt totally dead... ps: its very nice of you to post up your major work... its awsome.. if you got a band six you should have got a seven...

one other question... did IT Graphics count for you... i am worried about the way it scales seeing as it is considered an 'easy' subject and im not sure if i should have it as my 10th unit i want a uni of 90+ lol
i had 11 units and only 1 of my IT Graphics units counted towards my uai. my IT Graphics mark was HSC mark of 95. ie. the scaled mark was the lowest out of all my scaled marks.

there is a thread here(http://community.boredofstudies.org...89/official-shit-scaling-i-t-numbers-all.html) which talks about the scaling of industrial technology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)