It is now 2am, and I have JUST gotten my tutes done (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Thats right, 2am, 2 hours of waiting around, various error screens, and a big fucking joke. Its just not good enough, and I will be letting them know that.

And whats even better is I have to do it all again on Sunday nite for law. Grrr.....

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
dont stress girl....
like u make it as if if u dont get to do something u want to its the end of the world......
relax...
we havnt even started uni yet, take each day as it comes... if there is a problem, work around it.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
No it wasn't so much that I was worried bout not getting what I wanted, it was the fact that I was specifically instructed to stay up till midnite and do it and was met with a server who could not handle it and subsequently crashed. I was sick and tired and all I wanted to do was go to bed so you can imagine how shitty I was. I was so fustrated I felt sick.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
No it wasn't so much that I was worried bout not getting what I wanted, it was the fact that I was specifically instructed to stay up till midnite and do it and was met with a server who could not handle it and subsequently crashed. I was sick and tired and all I wanted to do was go to bed so you can imagine how shitty I was. I was so fustrated I felt sick.
awwww poor girl
i hate fustration, u just wanna get it ova and done with......
ohwel i still got other tutorials to choose.... and i think im gonna have to stay up late coz i cant afford to get a crappy time......
especially for one of them where i can only pick one or else it clashes with everything else.........

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yep two whole hours. Nearly an hour of the was spent trying to log back in after sols mysteriously decided to log me off, and then the server crashed.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
why do they open at midnight?
i guess i get it...like, change of day, and all that...but eww.

all mine opened at 9am (various days)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what was newcastles?

and it really depends on your degree too

suz

HSC
Yeah mS 12 IT TOOK ME ages AS WELL, till 2:30, I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep, lol

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
i thought the gong has a high attrician rate ...

i thought most law schools did ...?
Yeah but I thought Gong's drop out/fail rate was one of the highest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)