IT IS OFFICIAL. EASIEST ADVANCED ENGLISH EXAM IN 23 YEARS (1 Viewer)

erucibon

HSC
N/A
In that case yeah it is probably one of the easiest exams, the 2019 one that comedy question for mod B was terrible, like for us doing henry iv there really isn’t a whole lot to talk about
It was a good question, you just had to know your stuff. It was definitely a step in the right direction making them more specific. Comedy is absolutely central to King Henry IV

GraPeOwO

HSC
It was a good question, you just had to know your stuff. It was definitely a step in the right direction making them more specific. Comedy is absolutely central to King Henry IV
I mean but it’s a medieval morality play, makes more sense to ask a question related to that

MrGresh

HSC
In that case yeah it is probably one of the easiest exams, the 2019 one that comedy question for mod B was terrible, like for us doing henry iv there really isn’t a whole lot to talk about
Idk if its because i have had time to think about the question, but ngl that question is very easy if you have a good understanding of the play.

comedy = falstaff / tavern
history = hotspur / chivalry

history beats comedy because of hal's progression from comedy -> history

I mean, sure its weird terminology but it was not much harder question last year.

shaffy33

HSC
Same here bro I also wrote the reflection, I felt it might be one of those trick question where it is given that within the 20 marker for Mod C you write a reflection. Would I lose marks for writing the reflection or would it just not be counted and they will only look at my imaginative piece. I do Standard English btw.
I wrote 5 pages for both Mod A and B
3 pages for Mod C
1 1/2 Pages for reflection which wont be included

MrGresh

HSC
Same here bro I also wrote the reflection, I felt it might be one of those trick question where it is given that within the 20 marker for Mod C you write a reflection. Would I lose marks for writing the reflection or would it just not be counted and they will only look at my imaginative piece. I do Standard English btw.
I wrote 5 pages for both Mod A and B
3 pages for Mod C
1 1/2 Pages for reflection which wont be included
I don't know for sure, but I would think they'd just ignore your reflection.

shaffy33

HSC
Oh ok thats fine then, like my teacher any basically everyone doing English were focusing on reflections and saying it will come in the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)