"It never rains, but it pours!" (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
How is it that I have been looking for a job for weeks and when I finally decide to take on doing a brochure run for exercise (I used to do them when I was 11, so I know what's involved and thought I'd give them another go); as soon as (like literally the day of) I pick up the work; I get a ring from Gloria Jeans and get offered work?

I get no offers of work and then all of a sudden I'm overwhelmed with job offers! :p (It's happened to me before aswell!)

Has this happened to anyone else?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
nick1048 said:
because life enjoys plucking the easy way out of every situation!!! DAMN U LIFE U BITCH!!! U HEAR ME!!! SMITE ME O MIGHT SMITER!!!
i LOVED bruce almighty. you made me laugh and think of certain scenes and I think I'm gonna go watch it right now.

so reppage, again.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
Yeah that happened to me previously. I took up some kitchen hand job and then got offered 3 different jobs (Woolworths, Convience Store, Dicksmith).

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
that happened to me, i looked for a new job for aaages cos i hated this cafe i worked at, and i got 4 calls in one day alla sking me to come in for interviews. they were all for christmas casual positions though

Skeeta

HSC
yeah after 3 months of job searching i had 3 calls in one day

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
the saying is actually "when it rains, it pours"

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Happened to me as well.... applied for jobs, took a shit job, two weeks later got interview for like 5 other jobs... I picked a couple of the interviews to go for and got those jobs.

Congrats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)