IT Online Quiz Group (1 Viewer)

infirmus

stoydgen said:
Alright what about for 2002 HSC Q18c?

Im not sure with this stuff, sorry aye.

"explain the rights of employees in relation to discrimination in the workplace" (4 marks)
from marking nots

Overall the majority of responses scored only half the possible marks due to their failure to
understand the term ‘explain’. ‘Explain’ requires the candidates to make clear the relationship
between cause and effect in relation to employee’s rights in the workplace. Most candidates
focused on litigation and the reporting of discrimination, neglecting such areas as merit-based
selection, fair practices and behaviour in the workplace, equal access to benefits and
conditions and training and development opportunities. Many responses gave a reasonably extensive list of rights but did not take the extra step of providing an explanation.

infirmus

Kyleseto said:
do the online test on the bos site it is simple and brings up all the past MC questions
Didnt know they had a IT one. Ill give it a go before bed.

Kyleseto

as for the answer to your question about 18 c my response was something like

employees have the right to not be discriminated against in any form from age, gender, race...ect. They also have the right to not discriminate against other employees. discrimination can cause ,many conflicts in the workplace which may lead to lawsuit and payout in some extreme case

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
So something like Saying:

"many things can be done in the event of discrimination in the workplace. It is common that most organistations have a code of practice outlining the consequences of discrimination, and if these are breached then the person discriminated against can report it to supervisors, or if it is them that are discriminating, then report it to someone higher up. According to EEO, selection is based solely based on competitive merit. If for example, Someone from a foreign background cannot understand instructions well due to his lack of english, then appropriate training can be provided by the employer so that he can work to his full capacity. Without it, he may given less tasks to do, and may reduce his morale and job satisfaction."

Something like that???

infirmus

Done online test, got 24/25 in 5:02 minutes...Happy...going to bed...tooo tired....yay last hs test...

Prerna

Aghhhh

god...you people are soooo smart......i'm sure you'll all be fine tomorrow
ALL THE BEST enjoy your HOLIDAY!!!!!

P.S where abouts on the site is the online test???
thanks everyone much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

Shimtek

HSC
yeah good luck IT people

we are the unlucky buggers who got timetabled up til the last day

we are the unlucky buggers who had to watch in dismay as our friends skipped and yelled in victory when they finished their last exams (mostly physics)

tomorrow is our day, our turn

YEY!

i've been swimming in my notes, literally, ive filled my entire spare room with layer upon layer of ancient history notes which i used for swimming in ^_^

edit: just got 44/45 although i'd done a test with 20 of them earlier
lost 1 on the Port A usb Port B ps/2 question

Last edited:

CrashOveride

HSC
ok i have taken this off as my homepage so i wont come here anymore =p
4 in the morning? try not sleeping all night :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)