IT & T Jobs (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
[Written for a friend]

Unfortunately, there seems to be alot of IT jobs but they aren't casual, or they need some pre-requirements like graduating from a uni.

Anyone know of any casual jobs i could possibly take on in the IT industry? (preferred, if training is given and no MAJOR pre-requisites)

I'm 17, turning 18 in January and by the end of the HSC i would have completed Cert II through SVET. I believe i'm pretty knowlegeable when it comes to computers.

Last edited:
HSC
Hey there.

I'm hopefully moving to Sydney to go to uni there next year, and i was kind of wondering the same thing.
Except I assumed, that because Sydney is such a big city, that there would be a LOT of casual jobs in IT as well.

I'm thinking things like PC repair shops, etc. I mean, 5 million people need to get the computers fixed SOMEWHERE, right?

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Oh and if you want computer fixing stores, there is alot, most of them shoddy little shacks. He was thinking along the lines of doing something other than fixing computers. He did it during work experiences for SVET IT

Are you your preferences all based in the IT industry?

HSC
Yes they are.

Well I'm doing VetIT as well, and I can safely say, that the subject is geared towards administrative work done in PC Repair shops. It doesn't have to be pc repair, but everything they do there, building new systems, upgrading hardware, installing software. And of course PC repair.

I can't think of any other job which would be suited to the Vet IT course.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
[This is the friend :p]

Its Cert II

Its sppose 2 be broad.... just the basics of computing altogether....

I did, work experience at Optus and the shoddy little shack fixing computers lol.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Ahh... i'm just hoping for a job for the summer holidays after the hsc.

Thanks for you help anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)