IT test 2005 (1 Viewer)

HSC
It was what i expected.

A few questions confused me- like that one about the paper used for printing off photos or whatever because we didnt do anything like that in class.

I AM HALF WAY THROUGH MY HSC EXAMS

fecking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway gotta go study for english.

d_griffo

HSC
Ind-Tech: timber furniture

did anyone think it was long. we had 19 pages (not including blank one) n that is about 4.5 mins per page

section 1
i thought it was alot easier compare to past years except the report question

section 2
easy, except my answers were as detailed, as i wished due to time

Did anyone finish everything, with detailed answers

chick_pea

i didn't mind the exam, (i do multi) although i could have done with another 15 minutes! how many questions did they want to give us! i seriously didn't stop writing for the whole time.

there were a couple of questions that were pretty stupid like paper quality, but other then that i'm happy :)

yaya!! no more multi!!!!

d_griffo

HSC
yeh i no it felt like it never was going to end
it went on and on and on

yeh another 15 would of been awesome

Bored Boy

Timber and furniture industry

did anyone feel that they ran out of time???
I left out a 7 mark question and a 4 mark question.....it really pisses me off too because I knew what to write down for the answers....all i needed was 10 minutes more and i would be happy.

I really wanted that band six too....hopefully our majors can push our marks up a bit

Bored Boy

it seemed like everyone struggled ay??

it seems like everyone across every focus area struggled to finish.....thats if they did finish:(

i wonder why the board of studies made it so long? last years paper had the capability of finishing under the hour and a half given, but not this one..

wat the hell was that question to do with an external consultant? i never done any of that in my course....i thought it was time to write some crap in there...lol

Srixon

HSC
i finished it all and had 5 minutes left i also used all the lines up plus a little more on some questions.

Srixon

HSC
yeah you just got to bullsh*t alot in it half the stuff u dont do in class

Bored Boy

did u think there was alot of business related stuff in the timber and furniture exam?? ud b lucky idf u did business tsudies cause tha would of helped u heaps

i got 83 in my trials and usually sit around 86 for other industrial assessments....id think id get about 77 for this one though...i dont think thats too great especially wen i was aiming for that high 80's and low 90's range

come on majors...give me some hope!

Srixon

HSC
yeah the tests are always about businesses especially section 1

robo3687

Tired
HSC
i thought the test was great...nothing too difficult in it...

i did the furniture one and was done with about 10 mins to go....didn't leave a line blank....

so with this and 2UE paper 1 i've had a decent start to the HSC

Srixon

HSC
tell you what was stupid it said to take 55 minutes on section one and 35 minutes on section 2 for me it took aobut 35 for section one and took me about 50 for section 2

breenyd

i do IT furniture and thought it was a great exam. i finished and looked over section1 and the times was up.

whats did you get for the diagram??
i thought that was wried question for an IT exam
is it a DFD?
or SFC?

Srixon

HSC
Pretty sure it was just a flowchart wasnt a dfd becasue i think it had a rhombus in it and dfd dont have them think i might ive buggered up on that question cant remember if i put flow diagram or flow chart

what is a sfc is it just a context diagram?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)