Italian beginners tutor wanted (1 Viewer)

gab92

HSC
I have a massive dilemma, I am doing the Italian Beginners course VIA distance education and I am really struggling to keep up with the work and am barley able to understand it. I really wanted to make the language work but I need a tutor to push me along. I am currently in my prelim year and am looking for a tutor that can help me before prelim exams, other wise ill be dropping the subject before Year 12, leaving me with 12 units which I didn't want.
I am looking for a tutor around the Hurstville area, any suggestions would be much appreciated.. Thanks.

micuzzo

HSC
I have a massive dilemma, I am doing the Italian Beginners course VIA distance education and I am really struggling to keep up with the work and am barley able to understand it. I really wanted to make the language work but I need a tutor to push me along. I am currently in my prelim year and am looking for a tutor that can help me before prelim exams, other wise ill be dropping the subject before Year 12, leaving me with 12 units which I didn't want.
I am looking for a tutor around the Hurstville area, any suggestions would be much appreciated.. Thanks.
dont no if this helpd but i believe there are some kind of italian language school in the hurstville area that would probably help u.

darkmoon

HSC
Hello,

I am a 3rd yr USW student in teaching and majored in Italian. Are you still doing Italian. If so if you need a tutor I can assist you. I live in the Liverpool area and I charge $30 p/h.

Let me know you can contact me at royal_daughter01@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)