Its a due in a term and i have no idea what my major project is please help me (1 Viewer)

CB crazy

HSC
N/A
i need help because im streessing out about not having a subject ...i originally had "assess mary magdalene's changing status in early christianity" it didnt go to well.. plz help me!!!!

X

xeuyrawp

CB crazy said:
i need help because im streessing out about not having a subject ...i originally had "assess mary magdalene's changing status in early christianity" it didnt go to well.. plz help me!!!!
Do you want us to just give you a topic? I have about 1000 I could just tell you, but what are you interested in?

I'm guessing that the Mary question didn't work out because there's literally no information on it? Ie, she's actually not an important protagonist in the Bible, despite all the Dan Brown hype?

CB crazy

HSC
N/A
yeah i didnt find too many historians on it ...iam interested in all of that feminist stuff (its just i cant seem to pic could topics with lost of info) I find communism really interesting (and i dun want to do teh death of che guavara lol) and mainly modern, probably personalisties /people as opposed to places .

xlil-miss-muffx

HSC
CB crazy said:
yeah i didnt find too many historians on it ...iam interested in all of that feminist stuff (its just i cant seem to pic could topics with lost of info) I find communism really interesting (and i dun want to do teh death of che guavara lol) and mainly modern, probably personalisties /people as opposed to places .
there are sooo many feminists in aus, britain, russia, america, pretty much everywhere, so what area of the world are you interested in? i mean for mine i like european history so i chose a european personality.

as for the communism...again what region we talking? a girl in my class is doing Mao Tse-Tung. There's also people from the revolution in south america from the cuban revolution for example.

so figure out what country's history you like because that will hold your interest too. Then, find out what communists, feminists, etc were famous from there and you should find a fair bit of information.

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)