Its nearly over! (1 Viewer)

get_born

I dont know about everyone else, but it feels good that EE2 is nearly over. Just l little over a week and we will never have to worry about it anymore. A truck has been lifted off our shoulders. How does everyone else feel?

steffo

steph
HSC
a truck?

nah i love ee2. plus i've got trials right now and haven't had a chance to polish stuff off as yet, so i'm a bit worried.
but i will miss it times a million.
but it did feel good to hand in my PIP and know i never had to work on it again, but my PIP was boring. this is fun.
now all we have to do is wait for a HEINOUSLY long time for our marks hey?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
As much as I hate staring at my major mindlessly for hours on end without writing a signle thing, I'm not ready to let go of my baby yet! But I do get to go home hella early now ^^

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
last_chance said:
I dont know about everyone else, but it feels good that EE2 is nearly over. Just l little over a week and we will never have to worry about it anymore. A truck has been lifted off our shoulders. How does everyone else feel?
hey I have bloody 200 words to cut off my reflection statement and my teacher is too busy to look at it because she teaches adv ext 1 and 2, so I'm swearing a lot and stressing. Oh and incidentally my story is like 8 words over as well.

get_born

cherryblossom said:
hey I have bloody 200 words to cut off my reflection statement and my teacher is too busy to look at it because she teaches adv ext 1 and 2, so I'm swearing a lot and stressing. Oh and incidentally my story is like 8 words over as well.
I dont really think it would matter if your work was 8 words over - I mean its not like the markers are going to hand count every single word. But about the reflection statement - I'm all out of words I've covererd everything in like 922 words - I could really do with that 200 words you cut off!

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm surprised you managed to get your reflection under 1k words. Most people struggle to keep the word count down. As for me, I'm on a healthy 1460. ^^

get_born

What to ask yourself in e reflection statement.

I'm on 1271 words. I'm sure I've pretty much covered everything, but just in case - what are some questions you would ask yourself in your reflection statement other than the basic research, aim, purpose, audience, progress and so on.

krystalp

HSC
i havent started my reflection statement! someone shoot me and my lazy ass!!!! if anyone would help me out with how to write a journal or the reflection statement i will give them the entire russia!!!!!!
please!!!!

get_born

krystalp said:
i havent started my reflection statement! someone shoot me and my lazy ass!!!! if anyone would help me out with how to write a journal or the reflection statement i will give them the entire russia!!!!!!
please!!!!
what exactly do you need help in?

ps - Can i have Brazil instead of Russia?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Not sure what i'm going to do with Russia, but throw in a few nuclear warheads and you've got yourself a deal. =P Basically, just rattle off a series of influences and quotes from your own work that were influenced by them. Spend a bit of time articulating your concept and audience, a bit on links to the adv. and/or ee1 courses and a conclusion along the lines of "it was cathartic..." and you're set. In case that didn;t make sense, i'll email you my reflection.

[edit: hmmm... no emails or PMs... what to do...]

Last edited:

krystalp

HSC
haha ok, last chance if you can tell me what concepts are and how they are reached/reflected on you can have brazil AND italy.

666 blessings i onyl have one nuclear wepon and i was kind of saving it for my birthday party, but if you could explain how i secretly give you my email and you send it to me i'll give you geoge bushes mobile number!

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Send me an email (i_hate_hotmail_dot_com@hotmail.com) and i'll send a reply. Or add the same to ur MSN account and i'll send it through that (i'm online too much for my own good).

Last edited:

get_born

krystalp said:
haha ok, last chance if you can tell me what concepts are and how they are reached/reflected on you can have brazil AND italy.

666 blessings i onyl have one nuclear wepon and i was kind of saving it for my birthday party, but if you could explain how i secretly give you my email and you send it to me i'll give you geoge bushes mobile number!

the concepts are basically your ideas and notions enveloped in your major work. Basically just write about how you achieved those ideas, by reflecting on them...hence, "reflection statement".

For eg. Im doing narrative poetry, and what ive done is a comedy/crime-fiction, how I got to this decision of chosing this particular medium is what i have to reflect on and this process involves talking about your reserch, influences, constructive critiism you may have taken on board at sometime, experimenting with words and so on.

I hope i at least kind of answered your question.

krystalp

HSC
*passes last chance brazil and italy....and a box of chocolates for his promptness*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)