its not fair (1 Viewer)

Captain Crunch

HSC
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes. And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You were owned.

You know why? "I asked her out again"

If some idiot was after me and showering me with cash I'd be along for the ride until the crunch came, then I'd boot their arse out onto the street.

You deserve being fucked over because you're a fucking idiot.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.
How can you get her back if you never had her.
She said yes because you wouldn't stop asking her.
Then she said just friends because you confessed your undying love for her. This world freak a girl out, any one out, unless she loved u back. You came on to strong and i am afriad the damage has been done.
I speak form experiance.

Raginsheep

HSC
But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes
Is it just me or does that make no sense?

Dude...be happy that she's even calling you a friend you cheap bastard.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that can't be real.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
if this is even real... was it the first date? cause seriously.. expecting her to love u on the first is kinda.. yeah.. uve got high expectations

reecepilgrim

i have to say this is one of the funniest things ove heard of... sorry but if they say no thats wat they usually mean.
but keep tryin SHES IN THE BAG GO CAPTIN CRUNCH

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
She's playing hard to get, take her out again.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i didn't even know that people do that. i thought that was all stuff from the movies. but i guess not ay? gz, your lucky that you are still a friend. i mean seriously, if it was on a first date, and telling her that you loved her. that'd freak anyone out?!

Captain Crunch

HSC
Then why go on a DATE with me? If we were just friends she should have told me first before I wasted my money and my time. She took advantage for nothing to me. If I knew we were just friends I would n't wasted my time with her. For what?

I don't want her as friend now because i hate her and I want to get even. When I see her, i'm going to ignor her. I already have a friend, I don't need another. I just wanted to kiss her a lot. Why?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Captain Crunch said:
Then why go on a DATE with me? If we were just friends she should have told me first before I wasted my money and my time. She took advantage for nothing to me. If I knew we were just friends I would n't wasted my time with her. For what?

I don't want her as friend now because i hate her and I want to get even. When I see her, i'm going to ignor her. I already have a friend, I don't need another. I just wanted to kiss her a lot. Why?
How old are you buddy? 16? 17?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
You're obviously being a tight-ass and not spending enough money.. spend up, boy !!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's not rape. Spending a lot of money on her is a mitigating factor.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
hahahah....it's threads like this that make the l & r forum worthwhile.

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes. And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.

how long did it take for you to say 'i love you'....you probably said it too quick and freaked her out u go 'i like u' not 'i love u' u say that after a year, anyone who jumps the gun is a complete loser....dont try and get her back fuck her off shes just a whore, no matter how nice she seems, shes a stupid gold digging bitch you dont need pieces of shit like that, go find another one....and get over it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)