its not fair (1 Viewer)

j.u.l.i.e

hey,
did he say that they were friends in the first place???
....or maybe not...i hope he isnt as obsessive as he seems to be

my advice: get over it and stop harassing her

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
j.u.l.i.e said:
hey,
did he say that they were friends in the first place???
....or maybe not...i hope he isnt as obsessive as he seems to be

my advice: get over it and stop harassing her

julie knows her shit. listen to her

GSTARRAW

Captain Crunch said:
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes. And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.

OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE, HE EVEN SUNG AND DANCED FOR HER!! ROFL mannnnn you are one fucken off the boat peasant, not the way to get a girl definately, but i gotta hand it to you, for some sort of illegal immigrant, it's the effort that counts you did well. man you are funny fuck.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Women are necessarily whores. The trinkets are the only thing keeping them with you. Do you really think they appreciate you for who you are? They could dump you and find another guy who would spend way more than you on them.
Everyone isn't like that.... you gerneralise too much... you seem to make all women out to be cold hearted shallow money grabbing whores...when this isn't always the case.
Why do you always refer to women as "whores"?
Of course women appreciate men for who they are.... sure not everyone women does , but there are some of us out there who do appreciate them for the person they are.The same goes for men, not all men appreciate women for who they are.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i think u came on to her too quickly, i mean, u told her u loved her after the first date!

also, she might have been turned off by the dancing and singing...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
although i wasnt referring to that, you have a point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)