its not going in (2 Viewers)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
If you do the things/subject you like, you will remeber the content and skills more easily. It's like doing things with a passion.....If you love it you will do it well
yea you are likely to remember the content and skills"more easily" but if it's a particularly hard concept some still find themselves struggling regardless of how much they may like the subject

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
yea you are likely to remember the content and skills"more easily" but if it's a particularly hard concept some still find themselves struggling regardless of how much they may like the subject
the thread starter said "none of it has gone into my head" so I am assuming he remebers none of the content regardless of how easy/hard they are.

muscleman09

HSC
yeh, ive fixed it up now....

I was literally reading for 10mins... then i wanted to write a brief summary on the topic... i was sitting on my chair for 22min staring at an empty page... NOTHING was coming to my mind, i was just like ahh wtf...

So i went to redtube instead.

Valupatitta

HSC
wow... ive been staring at my textbooks taking notes concentrating on it so hard, then i tried explaining too my self 1 small topic, and i just had a brain freeze. I've been taking notes all this time and none of it has gone into my head, it feels like im reading a TURN LEFT ONLY SIGN and i decide to turn right... im just not here :S

Anyone else have any similar issues such as this? If you do please tell... it will make me just a little bit more self assured that im "ok"
just read thru a topic, learn the stuff and do HSC questions ON THAT TOPIC! u will be surprised at how effective it would be cos u are applying ur theory. even if u're not TOO familiar wif the topic, just try out the questions. dont waste too much time writing notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)