• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

its official...best school = james ruse, worst = Joeys and NSGH as voted by you! (1 Viewer)

chandra

Banned
its official...the polls are closed and the best school in sydney is officially James Ruse...i guess their academic skills must have gotten them over the line becoz i cant see how they would do well socially.

JOeys and NSGH obvioulsy didnt score well in either as they got no votes at all...its surprising that even tho NSGH gets relatively decent results in the HSC they didnt even get one vote...and even tho joeys is decent at sport (soccer and swimming i think) no one really like them anyway which shows that sporting people are not necesarily good in social situations or even popular.

so congrats James Ruse on being the most popular school in sydney! you all put in the work so i guess its deserved win for you.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by chandra
its official...the polls are closed and the best school in sydney is officially James Ruse...
official...lol you must be joking...

lol, sorry but that was really pointless wasn't it :D

come on there is no best school, there is a school, there are teachers and there are individual students

lets leave it at that, its only going to incite more fights on something this subjective

</my 2 cents>

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Just curious here, whats the worst school in NSW?
I heard it was James Busby or Mt Druitt or something

emily

hey, pissed off that i didn't get to vote - sounds completely crap but personally i love nsgh!!

i don't do that well, there are some of us :) yet it's not the nerdy, boring school i thought it'd be when i joined a while ago, it's actually pretty decent - and i've been to seven different schools!!

only thing that sucks are the facilities, but hey, we're a public school - what can you expect...

other than that they let us do any subject we want, and really encourage creative stuff (i'm up finishing drama now)

shame no one else voted for it!!

chandra

Banned
sorry but it was up to the public in deciding not me.....the public has spoken and this is what they thinkof the 10 schools listed by BoS as the best in sydney so u cant have any complaints with its validity.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
haha yeah, you surveyed such a large cross section of the public hey. certainly is an accurate representation

inasero

Reborn
HSC
i agree with you there...the only reason Ruse do so well is because they all got their heads buried in books. As i understand it, the have little or no extracuriccular activities, and are in fact discouraged from participating in sports in senior years...
so therefore I'd have to say my school (Sydney Boys) is the best all round

chandra

Banned
Originally posted by ...
your experiment is valid, but not accurate
hmmm...how do u mean? its from BoS and voted by the people of this forum...are u saying people here are not accurate? well are you? hmmm...better think next time before you construct your argument.

^___^
HSC
err...an experiment is accurate if it is conducted a few times...

i think u should get a brain and stop talking from ur ass

chandra

Banned
no wonder you have no intellect u rude little boy, its coz of your poor up bringing by your parents that your rudeness affect how smart u are gona be...now i know!

snow bum

Banned
Well you're a fuckwit but I guess we can only blame your parents, you are a product of your environment. :)

Last edited:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
wtf is your prob? get a life you downchild!
i know you really love me
dont you?

you're a good kid!
arent you!

and i bet you had a great upbringing, that would explain why you are such a nice person!

i love you chandra!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by inasero
i agree with you there...the only reason Ruse do so well is because they all got their heads buried in books. As i understand it, the have little or no extracuriccular activities, and are in fact discouraged from participating in sports in senior years...
oh inasero!!! you forgot to say that we fuck sheep up their arses and sacrifice goats cos we're insane :rolleyes:

meh shmeh i so cbf'd

hahahahahah downchild.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the only reason ruse won is coz people r going marks wise
and of course they r gonna come 1st in the hsc every year, there's no q about it

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
oh inasero!!! you forgot to say that we fuck sheep up their arses and sacrifice goats cos we're insane :rolleyes:
omg, really?? well, i've heard it from one person and it fits in with the stereotypical view i have of that school, so then it must be true!

Originally posted by um..
you're a good kid!
arent you!
stop saying my word! :ninja:

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
joeys is decent at sport (soccer and swimming
Just to correct you...Joeys are in fact quite shocking at soccer- it's Rugby they're good at. And I don't think they're that special at swimming either. Rugby all the way for Joeys!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ok so will u, toods, either confirm or deny my suspicions stead of being so sarcastic about it?

pinkmilk

wah... why did nsg lOse sooo badly?? my schoOl is gOod..!!~

i rekOn its better den ruse.... ^^V

even thOugh they might get higher markz then us but that doesn't mean its da best schOol.... my one is better!!~ =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)