• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

its official...best school = james ruse, worst = Joeys and NSGH as voted by you! (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nickyazn
this chick is a moron

someone remove her for good
OMG SIF DIG THIS FUCKEN THREAD UP!!!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
this chick is a moron

someone remove her for good
FORUM NECROMANCY!!!

also the chick you just called a moron actually goes to Ruse, and probably knows what shes talking about.

moron

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
let this thread die please!!! before it turns into another flame war

nickyazn

Banned
Originally posted by neo_o
FORUM NECROMANCY!!!

also the chick you just called a moron actually goes to Ruse, and probably knows what shes talking about.

moron
mm yeh just coz chandra goes to ruse means she knows about the quality of every school in the country

u are lost...ruse = nerds

yes they might know how to memorise whole textbooks off by heart and study 10 hours a day but they lack in other things...please dont confuse eagerness to learn with success in life.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha i actually agree with you nicky :D

santaslayer

HSC
get lost everyone de la salle kingsgroves da best skool...until they closed it down.LoLz

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
get lost everyone de la salle kingsgroves da best skool...until they closed it down.LoLz

haha

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A

yes they might know how to memorise whole textbooks off by heart and study 10 hours a day but they lack in other things
You also lack a few things:
1. A brain
2. Common sense
3. Taste in music
4. Friends
5. The ability to string a sentence together without bagging yourself out

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC

yes they might know how to memorise whole textbooks off by heart and study 10 hours a day but they lack in other things...please dont confuse eagerness to learn with success in life.
if you knew anything about the school youd be qualified to give an opinion. Since you obviously dont, shut up please.

nickyazn

Banned
if you knew anything about the school youd be qualified to give an opinion. Since you obviously dont, shut up please.
like i said ruse = nerds...its a common fact known by most years 12s or for that matter and High school student...all my friends pay out that dump and nearly everyone i know thinks they are just poor nerdy people that go there hoping to make a better life for themselves in this country by studying 10 hours a day and hoping maybe one day to become a doctor...

you all go to selective schools so your opinion is biased towrds it not being so bad...i see thinngs from a overall perspective and not to be mean but everyone thinks ruse people are nerds..sorry

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I don't think Ruse people are nerds, and I possibly don't see how I could be bias. I don't go to a selective school, I never even tried.

riVa0o

Depends what you define as nerds really... personally i don't think anyone can be bothered to study 10 hours a day, let alone 3 or 4 hours unless they had assessments coming up. In fact, it'd be STUPID, because if you were smart enough to get into ruse in the first place, you wouldn't even have to study until the exams came up - you'd know everything after studying a few days anyway!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by riVa0o
personally i don't think anyone can be bothered to study 10 hours a day, let alone 3 or 4 hours unless they had assessments coming up. In fact, it'd be STUPID, because if you were smart enough to get into ruse in the first place, you wouldn't even have to study until the exams came up - you'd know everything after studying a few days anyway!
umm.. since when is nicky the authority on ruse? she doesnt even go to the school, so i wouldnt go around saying that people at ruse study 10 hours+ a day because youd look like a moron. After factoring in school and sleep and the occasional going to the toilet etc there just arent enough hours in the day man :)

like i said ruse = nerds...its a common fact known by most years 12s or for that matter and High school student...all my friends pay out that dump and nearly everyone i know thinks they are just poor nerdy people that go there hoping to make a better life for themselves in this country by studying 10 hours a day and hoping maybe one day to become a doctor...
Actualy only half want to be doctors. You forgot about lawyers dear. Please dont claim things are "common facts" when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. "I think" is probably the way to go and lastly, get over the 10 hours studying a day. you just cant imagine us doing so well any other way eh?

Last edited:

nickyazn

Banned
umm.. since when is nicky the authority on ruse? she doesnt even go to the school, so i wouldnt go around saying that people at ruse study 10 hours+ a day because youd look like a moron. After factoring in school and sleep and the occasional going to the toilet etc there just arent enough hours in the day man :)

lol omg...ok school = 6hours
sleep = 6 hours
study (like i said) = 10 hours

u do the math genius....lol and u claim to be smart...my gosh for such a nerdy school u lack any form of rationalisation...

ruse only teaches u to memorise things and study for long periods killing yourself, in life u need to think outside the square and be creative...life isnt just about formulas and equations...there are such things as sport, arts, being social, enjoying life....something im afraid they dont teach at ruse

Actualy only half want to be doctors. You forgot about lawyers dear. Please dont claim things are "common facts" when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. "I think" is probably the way to go and lastly, get over the 10 hours studying a day. you just cant imagine us doing so well any other way eh? [/B]
and missy i can tell u they are common facts just by asking any kid who doesnt go to a selective school, their opinion on ruse...tehy will all tell u non sociable, introverted but on the other hand hard working bookworms...sorry i know its hard to accept coz u dont wana be labelled these terms but in reality outside your protective environment they have u in at ruse, this is the common opinion of others.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
I don't think Ruse people are nerds, and I possibly don't see how I could be bias. I don't go to a selective school, I never even tried.
HAHAHHAAHAAH sounds familiar :D

Originally posted by AsyLum
let this thread die please!!! before it turns into another flame war
^

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lol omg...ok school = 6hours
sleep = 6 hours
study (like i said) = 10 hours

u do the math genius....lol and u claim to be smart...my gosh for such a nerdy school u lack any form of rationalisation...

ruse only teaches u to memorise things and study for long periods killing yourself, in life u need to think outside the square and be creative...life isnt just about formulas and equations...there are such things as sport, arts, being social, enjoying life....something im afraid they dont teach at ruse
1) I never claimed to be "smart" I know i am, i dont need to spout it off in a forum to prove the size of my e-penis. While your math seems fine, you forgot to factor in other little things like transport, eating etc and i do shower on the odd occasion. Obviously your a moron if you try to justify your claim ruse people study 10 hours a day.

2) Ruse only teaches... again, shutup when you dont have a clue on what your talking about. What are you basing this on? Have you ever even met someone from Ruse?

3) Equations, hrm, i havent done an equation in about a year, since i do 4U english, drama and visual arts. ie : art subjects which they apparently dont teach at Ruse according to you.

4) How the fuck would you know wether Ruse people play sport or not? How would you know if we are social or not?

their opinion on ruse...tehy will all tell u non sociable, introverted but on the other hand hard working bookworms...
I couldnt give a flying fuck about other peoples opinion. I know what its like while they don't.

End of argument

nickyazn

Banned

4) How the fuck would you know wether Ruse people play sport or not? How would you know if we are social or not?

I couldnt give a flying fuck about other peoples opinion. B]

im sorry but its the general consensus around EVERYWHERE!!

lol...u dont seem to get it that your school doesnt have a good reputation among anyone apart from maybe the chess association..lmao

i do know that it isnt a very social school..very being the operative word u dong! ok u mite go out for the occaisional night but not comparatively to other schools...u might have a few people who play sports but i guarantee u that comparatively u wouldnt be very good...

im only saying the things other people are thinking but are scared to say..they are probly all sitting back agreeing and laughning at u but scared to say it out loud..thats where i come in, i restore the balance and put u back into place where the rest of society see you people..

sorry i had to tell u that but i dont wana have to put u down any further..i think u should stop here..sorry

felafel

hahahaha... "nickyazn" what you are saying is pathetically hilarious...

I think the reality is that you understand and know very well that Ruse does well in the HSC, and so you're thinking... all the students who go there must be nerds, i mean, how can you be smart and still maintain a social life??

the reality is "nickyazn", people who perform well in their academics AND are balanced individuals DO exist, and quite a few of them go to Ruse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)