Its official im gone for teh half yearlies (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
This holiday i didnt do any h/w, assignments ,study . Im gonna fail for sure ( i shouldnt be so negative but , yeah )

Im asking for serious help
- i dont want to fail , but im really really really lazy
- i get distracted like hell
- i have no motivation AT ALL
- i have tons of distractions i.e comp games , dvds , tv

HELP , im pretty sure you guys or your older brothers has experienced my situation in somee ways

( please no flaming , constructive critizism plz , im serious about my situation )

HSC
damn..i wish i can help..but im in the EXACT same position as you >_< so im studying till late at night to get my ass nd brain on overdrive >_<

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by v sia
HELP , im pretty sure you guys or your older brothers has experienced my situation in somee ways
umm, why do u specifically say us OR older BROTHERS? sisters do exist and some might even have done the HSC :p

anyway, the motivation thing in yr 11 is common and i went through it. i didnt do anything about it though. i wasnt on BoS in yr 11 ( i discovered it just as yr 12 started :() so maybe the problem wasnt as bad as it COULD have been. lol. i just got the bare minimum amount of work done, namely assessments and uhh thats it. but what i do reccomend is keeping up with maths. i wouldnt worry too much at the moment but those ppl who believe that yr 11 is important in yr 12 success could probably offer some more constructive advice than i have :p

if the problem is still there at the end of yr 11 and beginning of yr 12, THEN i would start getting worried. i could just say get of ur arse and do the bloody work but at the end of the day, u have to form ur own discipline, nobody can do it for you. ur thread about "longest hrs on the comp" in NS is also quite disturbing...it seems like ur afraid of failure but ur not gonna do anything about it. well, the shock will come and once it does, ull be so terrified, i bet u wont be as lazy in yr 12.

HSC
you're not the only one in crisis. i'm having a problem with writing notes, doing assessments, doing homework, doing practice essays for english assessment, having free time and trying to balance all those things, apparently time mangement for me is a big problem right now for me.

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
you're not the only one in crisis. i'm having a problem with writing notes, doing assessments, doing homework, doing practice essays for english assessment, having free time and trying to balance all those things, apparently time mangement for me is a big problem right now for me.
same..a ton of ext english work im to lazy to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)