iT's oVeR! (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

Yes! After completing my history ext work all in one night, one lunchtime and one free period, it is over! I handed it in and have resigned myself to the idea that my mark will probably be lousy. But no more Ned Kelly!

Just have to worry about 4 u major work for the next two days....

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Good work. :)

I wrote mine in about two days last month. Probably the earliest I've ever had something finished (Two weeks before the due-date.)

And I also have the fun of worrying about my 4-U, seeing I'm frantically trying to finish my journals and/or footnotes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe i think everyone wrote within the last week, our class even had our scheduled days off planned haha

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
ahhh mine is due MONDAY!!!
noOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn ski camp!!!1
argh!!! noooOOOoooOoOooOoooo im gonna die now!~!!!!!

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
ive done it!!!! done it all... i dont care if its crap.... now im gonna just bludge all my subjects... even though thats what i usua;ly do anywayz lol.... but *sigh* the memories of ski camp and the life flashin before my eyes wen i stack it bad and tumble half way down a slope!

malayz_angel

Okay...difficulty here...how do we tell the real MicK_eT apart from the "imposter"? Or....does he just have a deranged split personality? *looks furtively around room for way to escape*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)