Its over! (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Youre slow, it was over two weeks ago you fool

Now I have Tuesday afternoons free... and every 2nd week I get to come to school for one period :D

Lolliana

No more morning class for me!

yeah and every tues i finish at 10 15 am!!!!!!!

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
I feel kinda empty, although out of my 7 period day - on every 2nd thursday i have 4 frees now ;) lol. means i come in at 10:20 and leave at 1:15. i have a fair amount of frees actually - more than anyone else at my school who is doing 12 units. its cause most of my classes are small.
its kinda sad not doing 4 unit anymore. I think I'll be happier when I get the marks back - I don't think I'll feel like it's completely over till then.

I suppose i 'miss' 4 unit...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lemonade, you are suffering extension 2 related stress withdrawal. Getting totally sloshed on muck up day should cure you.

Dr HSC

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
aww.. thanks Dr HSC, I'll take your advice..
it has been a while since I've got totally 'sloshed'... ;) i know what i'll be doing this weekend. :p lol. my muck-up day isn't for a couple of weeks, can't wait till then.
I always knew there was a name to what i was suffering. i miss extension 2 :(

Saul

*ss
HSC
why do you need an excuse to write?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's not withdrawal from writing as such, more the detachment one feels when separated with something they have been deeply attached to for a year, combined with the sudden releasing of a significant quantity of stress. Also, the "not knowing" how well one has achieved also adds to the many causes of this disease.

Dr HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)