• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha you guys are shit. What do you consider a 'big jump'? What do you consider a 'small jump' for that matter?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
Haha you guys are shit. What do you consider a 'big jump'? What do you consider a 'small jump' for that matter?
it's just that too many of the suggestions lock everyone in for a prolonged period of time, even if it gets awkward.
i mean, u can't inconspicuously leave a football match early without people noticing.
something like just going out for drinks means people can come or go as they like by making up random excuses, which is desirable if you find urself not enjoying the night/company and want to leave.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
a) You don't drink
b) I suggested random 'gigs' at uni during the daytime where people can come prior to/after class and pretend they have to rush off to another class/the library/work/home.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I'm just tricken, how about a trip to the nags? Eagle boys before it?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
a) You don't drink
b) I suggested random 'gigs' at uni during the daytime where people can come prior to/after class and pretend they have to rush off to another class/the library/work/home.
I'm keen on that.

Also, I kinda assumed the footy was like that. I mean, I would go with other people anyway. I'd assume I'd meet up with whoever, sit with them for a bit, then be all "oh my friend will be wondering where I am, bye!"

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
a) You don't drink
screw what i think, it's pretty obvious that i'm an outsider when it comes to organising social activities for the masses.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
I'm keen on that.

Also, I kinda assumed the footy was like that. I mean, I would go with other people anyway. I'd assume I'd meet up with whoever, sit with them for a bit, then be all "oh my friend will be wondering where I am, bye!"
HAHA subtle. :p

The_highwayman said:
screw what i think, it's pretty obvious that i'm an outsider when it comes to organising social activities for the masses.
Don't be dumb :(. You're my friend..........................acquaintance :p

Will Shakespear said:
jezzo mate
Moar lyk Marketown.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
No, your oven, then push you down some stairs so I don't have to pay child support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)