i've come to the conclusion... (1 Viewer)

sK...

HSC
N/A
That PDH is such an airy fairy bullshit subject...

so much absolute crap.

I'd love to know who comes up with some of these stupid syllabus terminologies and what not...

Like... "developmental aspects that impact on the health of young people"
or "skills and actions for young people to attain better health"

sure- there are some fantastic 'meaty' legitimate parts, but usually the stuff that refers to statistics and such...

i've gotta ask the question...... at the meetings of the ottowa charter and jakarta dec. , did these people most likely so far removed from the situations they refer to actually come up with anything worthwhile or just talk a lot of bullshit?

Good example...

DRABC. what a perfect acronym. describes the practice PERFECTLY

easy to remember, like DR. as in doctor, because your acting as a 'doctor' and ABC, perfect..

but it's now.

SRABC.......

what a fuckin joke.

made it much more difficult to remember, simply because 'danger' has a too negative conotation.

pleassssee...
bunch of fkwits.

ahh, 2 more days till i never have to do it again. bliss...

neafoo

HSC
im shitting myself about this test
who wants to give me some positive motivation and some social reinforcement that its going to be okay ;D?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
neafoo said:
im shitting myself about this test
who wants to give me some positive motivation and some social reinforcement that its going to be okay ;D?
just do mental rehearsal of your pen writing alot, visualise the whole test as easy and then relax and establishing a goal will help hehe ;-)

neafoo

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
just do mental rehearsal of your pen writing alot, visualise the whole test as easy and then relax and establishing a goal will help hehe ;-)
my arrousal level is too high ;(!!!
cursed high a-trait anxiety.

aurora_05

HSC
I'm stuck in the cognitive stage of learning - I'm experiencing information overload! HHEEELLLLPPP!!!

neafoo

HSC
yeah i peaked too early
now im overtrained D:
(heh this is fun, using all the pd h pe terminology ;D)

jessied

HSC
You need to start tapering in order to peak...

My arousal/motivation level will be extreamly low come 1:55 tomorrow (ooh less than 24 hours to go), due to ext maths in the morning.. SHIT!!!

Remember to carbo load with low G.I foods for sustained energy release...!!

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I am in the autonomous stage of skills acquisition, I am moderately aroused, have done practise Qs, which has increased the level of specificity in my preparation. Although I haven't really tapered, I'll get plenty of sleep tonight to ensure peak performance tomorrow. In the morning and b4 exam a meal high in low GI, complex carbs + protein will be consumed to ensure optimal performance. I will also take some water into the exam room to ensure I am properly hydrated.
Also important will be the temperature of the hall. I am assuming it will be warm at that time of the day so I will make sure that I am wearing appropriate clothing and I might even take an ice-vest..

Okay, that attempt of mental rehearsal and goal setting was rather ineffective as it was not realistic.. :(

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
omg my pe teacher is nrl obsessed and always talks in pe terminology to which our class pays him out by using it back although i don't think he realises it.
"get in the game!"
"ive got the ball and you want it, come take it off me"
etc etc too funny and lame

wez

HSC
but you can't carbo load unless you have a low carb diet beforehand...

neafoo

HSC
yeah those are contraindicated excercises
excercises with potential to harm
i.e v-snaps, neck rolls, stretching with twisting involved.

im still really nervous about this test, ive never been more nervous about a test ever (state anxiety!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)