I've figured it out (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Now, I look at the world and see that many guys (usually dickheads or something similar - in the illiterate fucktarf category) have amazingly hot girlfriends.

Then I think, why can't I do that?

Their incomes are about the same as mine, they're fatter and/or uglier than me, their level of intelligence is similar to that of my left pinky (which I subsequently had to cut off after I poked it in my eye because of looking at these mismatched couples), and they don't really ooze awesome like I do. Is it their confidence? Is it the fact that they went to co-ed schools?

I kept questioning and questioning myself, going into bouts of emo as to why I with all my awesomeness can't pick up, whereas so many tools can (and no, you can't use being curry as an excuse, curry guys are also some of these guys who i see).

And then, while sifting through my internets this morning, and checking if I had sent an email to my long time friend who now lives in Switzerland, where he plays hockey. Like, on ice, because they don't have grass. But there's an awesome soccer (or football) team called Grasshopper FC there.

Anyway, I then came to an unsent email. It was a forward I hadn't sent.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Figured what out? I guess you're judging quite a lot, we can all act like a jerk sometimes but I'm definitely different around different people, including some females.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Hot girls don't know they're hot sometimes. Some of my uber hot friends deny the fact that they are hot, and thus, they do not have the expected self-esteem/ego/confidence of someone who is hot.

Therefore they settle for mediocre guys that you describe in your post.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Hot girls don't know they're hot sometimes. Some of my uber hot friends deny the fact that they are hot, and thus, they do not have the expected self-esteem/ego/confidence of someone who is hot.

Therefore they settle for mediocre guys that you describe in your post.
The need for constant reminders that they are better than their partner.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Gotta disagree with the third one.

But I completely agree with the first one!

sk1001

HSC
Bookie said:
Now, I look at the world and see that many guys (usually dickheads or something similar - in the illiterate fucktarf category) have amazingly hot girlfriends.

Their incomes are about the same as mine, they're fatter and/or uglier than me, their level of intelligence is similar to that of my left pinky (which I subsequently had to cut off after I poked it in my eye because of looking at these mismatched couples), and they don't really ooze awesome like I do. Is it their confidence? Is it the fact that they went to co-ed schools?

I kept questioning and questioning myself, going into bouts of emo as to why I with all my awesomeness can't pick up, whereas so many tools can (and no, you can't use being curry as an excuse, curry guys are also some of these guys who i see).

And then, while sifting through my internets this morning, and checking if I had sent an email to my long time friend who now lives in Switzerland, where he plays hockey. Like, on ice, because they don't have grass. But there's an awesome soccer (or football) team called Grasshopper FC there.

fooking bullocks.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Bookie said:

maybe you're just shit.

sk1001

HSC
Bookie said:
@sk1001

no, im not. i can say that in all honesty.

now fuck off.
Well your being fairly emotional asking why you can't get hot chicks even though you are the "smartest, best looking" bloke around.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Bookie said:

Maybe they have girls because, rather than sitting at home being emo wondering why they don't get girls, they go out and find them?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
sigh
who do so many guys think the reason they can't get girls to "like" them is because they are simply too "nice"? is that consoling..
u don't need to be a dickhead to get a girl to like you
like UnIqUe_PrOFeSsOr said
you need confidence.

i have a feeling that maybe you're just not the initiative type
you can't just sit there expecting ur looks on its own to lure chicks to your side..

there are hot guys who never had a gf (or claim that girls hardly ever show interest in them first) and I think it has to do with confidence

same with girls
sometimes you realise
a girl appears so much more attractive with her confidence
and being confident does not mean you have to act like an asshole
trying too hard to be hardcore and "OMG I BEAT UP THAT GUY LAST NIGHT AND HE WAS BEGGING FOR ME TO STOP..what a loser!"-LIKE may work if ur aim is to attract just "any girl" (bimbos, etc).. but to some girls that's just a sign of insecurity....they might pay attention to you for the entertainment value

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)