I've figured it out (2 Viewers)

Winston

HSC
Partially related, i asked a friend once why they like going out with fuck wits who treat them like shit, and she replied "because girls feel that they can change them...". Then this scrubs monologue initiated in my brain and i was practically asking myself "what on fucking earth? change them?... ".

jdcb4

HSC
Bookie said:
Anyway, I then came to an unsent email. It was a forward I hadn't sent.
Poor Bookie, Me thinks most people thought you were serious and just being an arrogant prick. I laughed.
Reading through my own inbox turns out I'm going to be stabbed by a dead chick, suffer 40 years of bad luck in relationships and be haunted by assorted people I didn't help. Fortunately though Bill Gates is donating 10c to a bed ridden cancer patient thanks to my generosity in sending on an email.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Interesting thread, but I wonder, is the main reason Bookie couldn't pick up because he's so egotistical about his intelligence compared to jocks? I know the feeling (I happen to be a bit of a nerd) but to be perfectly honest, there's no point in getting jealous. If you want to have a girlfriend (or likewise) just as a trophy to say "hey, I've got girlfriend so there" you have a fair bit of growing up to do. If you want a girlfriend make sure you have good intentions. Few women I know enjoy being trophies or objects.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
only reason bookie will never pick up is cos he spend 2 much time on here

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Bookie's already picked up, baby.

Man, Bookie's snagged some hotties, I've seen him do it. The man is the love GOD.

i wouldnt exactly call urself a hottie

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
sando said:
i wouldnt exactly call urself a hottie
Well in my opinion, you arent exactly a ho... DIE IN A FIRE FROM AIDS PLEASE.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
sando said:
Yes.
I have PMS.
That is why I hate you and want you to die.
A person who wasn't corrupted by hormonal evil would of course think an unfunny, retarded shitfucker like you was absolutely fucking awesome.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Bookie said:
I kept questioning and questioning myself, going into bouts of emo as to why I....can't pick up, whereas so many tools can (and no, you can't use being curry as an excuse, curry guys are also some of these guys who i see).
Its because you post on here, and because you think youre awesome, and you leave weird drool stuff on pillows in lengy, duckie and my hotel room at meats, and you sing Justin Timberlake.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
leave justin timberlake out of it.. he's cool and gets women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)