"I've got the world's biggest boobs" (1 Viewer)

zstar

HSC
N/A
SHEYLA Hershey’s massive 38KKK breasts have been declared the world’s biggest boob job.

The 28-year-old American housewife and model has undergone nine ops to get her amazing figure.

And even though medics have warned that her breasts are in danger of exploding, she does not seem to care.

Sheyla, from Houston, Texas, said: “To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.”

She had to go to Brazil for her last op after US doctors refused to carry out any more surgery on her Now Sheyla is in the record books for having the largest breast implants ever.

Her British ex-boyfriend started paying for her plastic surgery, but she left him after he begged her to stop.

She said:“I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream.”

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: I've got the world's biggest boobs

Pace_T

HSC
thats a terrible picture
look at her others..

shes WAY HOT

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
actuallyh thats a pretty good pic of her
and im pretty sure ive seen girls on maury with bigger tiitttiiess

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
^ That is really scary. Imagine the back problems they have...

johony

HSC
how do you fuck tits that big?
you could probably fit 5 or 6 average-sized dicks in there if you tried.

anyway, shes been dead for years now. i wonder if the silicone would decompose or not..

johony

HSC
jesus christ @ 3rd from left

she looks like mick jagger

chamelia

HSC
Firstly why would a surgeon even touch that case when she is quiet obviously having only adverse consequences to her health? She obviously suffers from some sort of Body Dysmorphic Disorder and needs counseling.

Secondly who is spurring her on? Doesn't she have friends and family who have enough sense to tell her to stop?

Cannot get my head around it, she must be a massive twat, so suppose I'll just laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)