• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I've liked her for 2+ years. I don't know what to do. Advice anyone? (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
I've liked this girl for over two and a half years- since the second day I met her in Yr 8. I’ve been looking at her quite a lot in class, but I’ve become quite good at looking away just in time, so that she wouldn’t notice. [And does anyone know if she would feel uncomfortable if she knew that I was looking at her? Because, I think our eyes meet every so often.]

To be honest, I don’t even know why I like her. I guess her presence just makes me happy; looking at her smile is overly satisfying? Anyway, I don’t know what to do.

I don’t really want to tell her I like her just in case I scare her. And I don’t expect her to be my girlfriend or anything; I’ll be more than happy if she was my friend.

Again, what should I do?

P.S: I found out that I made it to another school, and I'm probably gonna go. I don't really want to regret anything.
feed her vodka then make your move buddy

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
just go up to her and be like hey hows it going and when she goes pretty good you sock her in the mouth and be like bitch! suck me off. 60% of the time this works everytime

Tangent

HSC
just go up to her and be like hey hows it going and when she goes pretty good you sock her in the mouth and be like bitch! suck me off. 60% of the time this works everytime
60%? 1 outta 100 prob came back alive, then 60% of that one guy

luk3tm

HSC
N/A
guys he's not a creepy stalker, leave him alone, he's just a bit shy around her which is normal.

tell her that you like her in the way you would find the most flattering and least akward, sthn like "hey can I talk to you for a sec" then "I just wanna let you know that i kinda like you" would be my advice

definetley tell her mate or u'll probably end up regretting it. if u dont wanna ruin your friendship tell her on the last month of skul but not last day in case she likes you too.

Last edited:

Daipire

HSC
Okay, being realistic..

is she in your league?
available?
like to talk to you?
goes out of her way to talk to you?

If you answered yes to the above questions, full steam ahead!

HSC
I think you should just talk to her. If you haven't really talked to her before or have no idea what to say you could start off by asking if she has a spare pen or if you can borrow an eraser? It sounds kind of lame but it's a start, right? =]

You should definitely just aim at being her friend until you get to know her better so that she doesn't freak out or anything. Good luck!

monesh

HSC
practice what you will say to her on some random at the bus stop, then go talk to her, if she says no, not the end of the world, just move along (Y) good luck.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Oh OP, just so you know, she does know that you're staring at her. Trust me, I know from experience. No matter how quickly you look away, chances are, she knows. And it can get kind of annoying and uncomfortable, too.

So, have you done anything yet? I think it's been a bit over a month since you posted this thread.

Paradox.101

HSC
I but I’ve become quite good at looking away just in time, so that she wouldn’t notice. [And does anyone know if she would feel uncomfortable if she knew that I was looking at her? Because, I think our eyes meet every so often.
To be honest and not to offend you or anything, it is so damn irritating, I know from first hand experience. I'm sure she knows you're looking at her every so often and it's probably creeping her out and starting to get quite annoying. BUT, if she does find any chemistry with you, I'm sure she'll enjoy the attention ;)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
be like 'hey wanna see my basement?' then josef fritzl her for the next decade or so.

Orrrrrrrr
post pics of yourself and the girl you like and we the bos community can help with
establishing a conversation starter to tell her you like her.
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)