iz any1 doin blood brothers 4 costume design???? (1 Viewer)

*SHeLL!*

HSC
i am fully stuck for resources for blood brothers and was wonerin if ne1 had any good links? PLZ HELP ME!!!! :confused:

vals

hey sweetie, i did costume design for blood brothers last year..... theres seriously not much resource wise and it has to come from complete and utter your own imagination and knowledge of the musical. There was two of us that did it in my class and our pieces came out compltely different! So im really sorry to say this but all uve got really to work off is the text, ESP seeing as most of the costumes used in the actual musical are just like jeans and a teeshirt kinda thing. but good luck... costume design is fun.

*SHeLL!*

HSC
Thanx 4 da help ne way dude! my teacher recons i should put the play in a new context... is this a good idea? :)

vals

yeh i change the era of mine and put it in the 70s and stuff that way i designed clothing that was popular during the time and area..... dont get too stressed sweetie....

bEAbEA

HSC
Hi Shell,
Just stopping by!
Sorry, don't seem to have any info on blood brothers. I hope that you find some soon though.
Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)