Jack and Bobby (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
Just saw it tonight/last night on the ABC.

It lasted for one season on The WB. I've always wanted to watch it.

The original idea for "Jack & Bobby" was simple, but incredibly unique: Jack and Bobby are two brothers (not the Kennedys) —one of whom will be the President of the United States. He'll be the leader of the free world. He'll make the world's toughest decisions. And he'll be the world's most powerful man. That's when he's President. Right now, though—he's just a teenager.

Throughout each episode, "Jack & Bobby" follows this young boy who will one day be President. Needless to say, the boy has no idea of his destiny. But the audience does. Set in the current day, the show uses flash-forward interviews with the future President's staff and confidantes to show us the greatness this boy will one day find. From boyhood, to the world's most powerful man. It's an idea we've gotten away from, especially in these volatile times. But it's an idea Brad and Steve were determined to bring us back to: the simple American concept that anyone can be President.Welcome to "Jack & Bobby."

from http://www.jackandbobby.net/

And Brad Meltzer is the co-creator!

HSC
Bump thread - yeah i downloaded whole series. It fantastic although Missy gets annoying and pity it got axed.

persephone

HSC
Yeah, pity it got axed. Where did you download it from? I've been looking everywhere for torrents (maybe I didn't look that hard) and download links.

thebeardedlady

HSC
persephone said:
the simple American concept that anyone can be President.Welcome to "Jack & Bobby."
Looking back on history, I think this is true!

Unless they're black.
Or hispanic.
Or asian.
Or a woman.
Or GLBT.

stargaze

HSC
I saw about half of the series on ABC earlier this year. Found it really really good. Terrific cast and interesting concept.

(browsed thru some torrents, saw season 1... 7g, not a lot of seeders tho)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)