Jack Johnson Tour (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
no its up north north, however he and malloy brothers made a film shot pretty much completelt on the mid-north coast around forster. what was it called again...had a heap of shane dorian in it, the name escapes me. it was good though

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i live there :p well, the midnorth coast. or something. i should check out shelter .. too bad surf dvds are so damn expensive.

and i totally wanted to go to the blues and roots festival to see jack, and the beautiful girls, but it's sold out on all the good days. damn.

the blues fest has been sold out ALL of the days for @ least a month, i have a 3 day pass if any1 wants to buy? wont sell for less then $400 tho...PM me if interested...its for fri,sat,sun

im going for 5 days :D:D:D yay

HSC
wow, you're lucky! you'll have an awesome time :) i'd consider buying it off you, but unless my friend and i could superglue ourselves together and masquerade as one person, there'd still be the problem of no-one i know going.

i'll go check out the surf shop and see if they have that jack johnson dvd, it'd be interesting just to watch if only so that i can try and convince myself that there ARE some decent spots within ten million miles of here.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
get lost! while its not exactly port, some of the funnest surfs ive ever had have been at north haven, and i got bonny hills really good one time as well. theres also some really good surfing a bit further south, in crowdy bay national park

do you know harrington? ive been going there on holidays all my life

HSC
bonny hills always looks good, but i've never actually been there. i only moved here a couple of years ago (from the sunny coast, bit of a downgrade), i've pretty much only surfed at shelly beach because its across the road from my house and i'm lazy.

rebooki

HSC
N/A
Can't wait for the concert! Only 7 days to go!
Getting there nice and early so hopefully me and my mate will be right at the front to bathe in the gloriousness of xaiver, donovan and jack and co... shall be AWESOME

bluesbreaker

Harbringer of Entropy
HSC
Yeah, i'm going... However, his new album is dogshit... How many more times can he release the same thing over and over again? NEW DIRECTION JACK!

... Then again, Renegades didn't work, and RATM were 128390812039810 what Jacky boy is :(.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
bluesbreaker said:
Yeah, i'm going... However, his new album is dogshit... How many more times can he release the same thing over and over again? NEW DIRECTION JACK!

... Then again, Renegades didn't work, and RATM were 128390812039810 what Jacky boy is :(.
Apparently as many god damned times he wants, he's fooled people a couple times already, he just releases the same album but whacks a new cover and title on it.
If you want the blandest, most mediocre, repetitive musical experience a moron with a guitar can deliver, and don't value 2 hours of your life then this is the concert for you.

G Love and Xav are better than Jack but they're all the same, how can they all be in the one show. These concerts herald the death of excitement and variety.

No offence to the fans of course.

echo

stop making sense
HSC
Ha! I snuck into jack johnson at wollongong the other night... loved the visuals. And even through im a fan of his old work, it was a pretty good night. nice work jack!

leetahl

HSC
i like "good people"
"never know"
"better together"
"staple it together"
"breakdown" and "crying shame"

i love jack johnson.. i want to have his babies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)