• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jakarta Declaration to HP Initiative (1 Viewer)

TamikaD

HSC
I have noooo idea about this question.... could anyone give me an outline to this question, please?

caraleemura

HSC
Well you would firstly make an opening statement about the jakarta declaration and what it aimed at achieveing and you would identify a health promition initiative.
Then i would name the five action areas of the jakaarta declaration. At least now ypu have your syallabus terms down. I would then set it out under subheadings of each action area of the jakarta declaration and under each heading i would outline what the action area aims to achieve and how it appiles to you particular health promotion area. For example if you chose Quit.

Promotes Social responsilbilty for health:
This refers to descision making in both private and public sectors and reflects a commitment to social responsiblity. it promotes environmental protection an sustainable use of reasources.It also safeguards citizens in the workplace and marketplace.
One of quits major aims is to protect people form the smoke of others. This avoids harm to health of others. Quit supports this by producing campaigns such as banning smoking from public places. Eg. restaraunts, schools, sporting events and workplace.
this safeguards people at work and inm the local community.

If this is applied for each action area then you have covered every aspect of the question and would get a hogh range answer, just be sure to link the jakarta declaration with the health promotion iniative but also gove a bit of information about the initative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)