• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

jake 2.0 (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
Well that show was boring!!
I wonder if it is on next week..................................................................
Where is nate berkus, when you need him? :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
he's probably watching TV ...what else does he do??

Its much better than big brother anyway

Fry

astro said:
i think the guy who plays jake has been in either CSI or without a trace....
yeah he's been in both of them and the tv show Popular. but he looks so much older now. it must be the hair. anyway, i watched last night's episode and man, he is damn good looking.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lol .. i'm well aware but still its more than the 2 episodes which I was lead to believe

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
somebody did...
*looks back* ... sportsgal.. I know never to believe her again

graphix

HSC
This thread is old, but I thought it best to not start a new one on the same subject.

I've been watching Jake 2.0 the past couple of weeks around midnight on Saturday nights when I've actually been around the telly at the time and noticed now they have taken it off again...I know the show was cut in the US and didn't catch on but I liked it and was hoping they would at least show all the episodes that aired over in the USA on Ten...they got 4/5 episodes into it the first time on a prime time slot, now they have done the same thing at midnight. In such an out of the way slot surely it shouldn't be too much trouble to screen a 1 hour show once a week *grumble, grumble*.

Bah knowing TV networks, they will probably start screening episodes 1-5 once again in another couple of months before cutting it again...

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I think it got bad ratings so they cut it....I thought it was quite ok but it suffered the same fate as Dark Angel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)