James An? (1 Viewer)

eccentric-one

HSC
Has anyone had any experiences with James An? Positive or negative? Do you get your money's worth?

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Each James An centre is a franchise so the quality you get will really depend on the teachers they have.

My personal experience with James Ann Dee Why was really great. I especially had a really good Physics tutor.

M.S.

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Each James An centre is a franchise so the quality you get will really depend on the teachers they have.

My personal experience with James Ann Dee Why was really great. I especially had a really good Physics tutor.
who is also a physics teacher at North Sydney Boys High! :D

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Jeez get a room you two :p.
Btw he won't respond. He just went to china for a month.

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Haha me too. Curse of going to uni ;). Im saving up to go to china next year. Fingers crossed!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I heard that James An is only good for primary school students and that it gets crap in high school.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
behemoth100 said:
Haha me too. Curse of going to uni ;). Im saving up to go to china next year. Fingers crossed!
I'll be joining you club of "poor uni students who are saving up to go to China". :p

Aplus said:
I heard that James An is only good for primary school students and that it gets crap in high school.
Like I said before, the qualities of James An would differ from branch to branch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)