James Ruse interview TOMORROW?? help pls :( (1 Viewer)

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
How bad is that the case? Can you elaborate on that please.
Well, James Ruse is high pressure right from the start. I don't think any other school in the country ranks people starting with year 7. Naturally, it takes some time to get used to and a lot of people feel burnt out (myself included) by year 9. BUT the great thing is that because you "burn out" so early you have so much more time to pick yourself back up again, and you become enotionally stronger because of it. I felt so much more motivated to study after a serious academic slump in year 9 and that's sustained me all the way to now. Unfortunately, there will always be some people who aren't as resilient and consequently, never really find their tempo. The funny thing is that they will still end up achieving fantastic ATARS, but probably not to their full potential.

bunnykun

HSC
Update : early offers on Ruse came out either today/yesterday
Picture proof attached (found on ask.fm Loool)

Idk if this is true but it seems pretty legit? Any of you guys got accepted? image.jpg

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
argh this shit gets me so aggravated I didnt go to ruse. I was accepted, but had no way of staying there since I was from rural area and I just couldnt find a place to stay so ended up going to hurlstone ag -____-

And then I lost all motivation completely, moved to rural and dun goofed with 94.55 lol.

AH WELL. Cant cry over spilt milk. I seriously wonder tho how I would have ended up having gone through the incredible hotly contested ranks of yr 12 asian 5 subs.
lol blaming others for your own demise

TalkTakesTime

HSC
Congratulations guys!!
You sure won't regret it - take some time off to bask in the glory and make the most of the term and a bit you have left with your class mates. There aren't many opportunities in senior school to catch up :(
If you have any questions, just shoot.

TalkTakesTime

HSC
They're the people who were in the same shoes as you were - newbies entering ruse in Year 11. They're good mentors and friends since they shared the same experience and will help you to adapt along the way. You'll find out who yours are soon.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Huge congrats to anyone who received an offer from JRAHS!

If you have the time, I'd appreciate it (as well as future generations of students) if you guys could post your overall experience in regards to applying for James Ruse. The more detail, the better.

A description of the entire process - from written applications (and filling out other forms) to the entrance exam to the interviews - would be great.

Once again, congrats to those who made it (and commiserations for those who didn't).

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Huge congrats to anyone who received an offer from JRAHS!

If you have the time, I'd appreciate it (as well as future generations of students) if you guys could post your overall experience in regards to applying for James Ruse. The more detail, the better.

A description of the entire process - from written applications (and filling out other forms) to the entrance exam to the interviews - would be great.

Once again, congrats to those who made it (and commiserations for those who didn't).
Thanks man. Will do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)