Jamster is the spawn of Satan! (1 Viewer)

mstanford

HSC
I don't know if anyone's done this thread yet (probably have).
But I'm in a state that I just need to exclaim to the world how much I despise those ringtone adds! I swear, everytime I see that stupid frog or farting monkeys, I can feel myself losing I.Q.
I can't believe the people in the dumbass, braindead teenybopper demographic that these adds are aimed at would even pay money for this shit!
Gah!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
rant alert!!!
nah i know what you mean. those adds piss me off as well

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i occasionally get popup too for them...they r fuckin annoying..Mtv has too many of them as well :(

vTr

HSC
DAMN STRAGHT

lets make a tag

PAJ

people against jamster

we can put "proud supporter of [ P. A . J ] in our signitures
AND MAKE THEM PHEER US

vTr

HSC
lol even some websites should have

paj logos on it and will refuse to have adds by jamster anywhere near there sight

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
They play that fucking sound clip thing of the frog reviing a bike in some of the clubs down here too. Gay.

mstanford

HSC
Monkey Butler said:
They play that fucking sound clip thing of the frog reviing a bike in some of the clubs down here too. Gay.
Arggh, no way!
That's just beyond sad...it's pathetic.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
mstanford said:
I don't know if anyone's done this thread yet (probably have).
But I'm in a state that I just need to exclaim to the world how much I despise those ringtone adds! I swear, everytime I see that stupid frog or farting monkeys, I can feel myself losing I.Q.
I can't believe the people in the dumbass, braindead teenybopper demographic that these adds are aimed at would even pay money for this shit!
Gah!
Who isn't sick of the jamster crap? The creator should go to hell and be forced to listen to all those ringtones for eternity!!! The frog was cool when he first came out but now it's a joke there's remix frog and now dj frog and what abput those pimp wallpapers!!!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Jamster sucks and could they find a new ad, those other phone ads can all go to hell as well. There's one guy at school who actually collects those tunes!! retards!!!!!!!!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
unfortunately i can c no way in stopping this irritating ad campaigns...tehres that green dragon one, the monkeys and htat bloody frog...i cant c how these companies r making money, tehyre losing more customers as a result of over-advertising their products...stupid pre-teens, if they stopped buying this shit, these companies would run out of money and make tv more bearable like it used to be...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah shits me
especially on mtv
they're on all the time
and they keep making really fucking gay ones
i laughed the first time..now i cry..so so lame

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i just mute or change the channel every time that frog comes on. its the most annoying one of them all and its on for the losngest.

who thinks up of this shit, they just use old jingles and put them with some shitty character. eg that MR chaos.

i want to call up jamsta and just abuse the fuk out of the manager, but they will prog just sign me up in the process

.did u know once u send a message to them to get a ringtone or sometihng they will keep charging u untill u send another message saying u cant to get off their service. those fukers

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i just mute or change the channel every time that frog comes on. its the most annoying one of them all and its on for the losngest.

who thinks up of this shit, they just use old jingles and put them with some shitty character. eg that MR chaos.

i want to call up jamsta and just abuse the fuk out of the manager, but they will prog just sign me up in the process

.did u know once u send a message to them to get a ringtone or sometihng they will keep charging u untill u send another message saying u cant to get off their service. those fukers
its lyke 5 bux a month
and u wouldnt know unless u read the small print

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
Yeh OMG how annoying are their adds. They overkilled that retarded frog. I hate watching MTV because of jamster.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
happy cup said:
Yeh OMG how annoying are their adds. They overkilled that retarded frog. I hate watching MTV because of jamster.
they are spreading to fox8 and arena. i seen them on that. i hear theres a jamsta channel coming up.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
It's also spreading onto commercial channels, so there is no escape from them (except for ABC and SBS). Possibly the most annoying thing in existance, well that's what I thought until I heard the remix.
Make it stop!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if anyone bought that frog ring tone come farword and tell me yuur residential adresss for some ass woopen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)