Japan! (1 Viewer)

laracroft

ok, were doing japan as our national study for modern n seriously its confusing me, its been alright up until now......i no not many schools do japan but im hoping some1 will be able to help me with figuring out the difference between party and non-party governments during the 1920's its seriously hurting my brain this sutff!!!:chainsaw:

Emma8701

I cant help coz we aint doin japan 4 Modern but we r doin it 4 society n culture...r u like doin tha meiji period n that??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
no, i think laracroft means 20th century national studies...judging by the many past threads she has created about this whining about japan issue...

Edit: maybe i was a little harsh there but a little tip laracroft...u know very well by now that japan is not popular and hardly anyone on this MH forum is studying it nor have many past yrs people's studied it...so y not ask ur teacher for books, ask the head techer, go to university libraries and get out there instead of creating all these threads for nothing...the closest anyone has gotten to studying japan is the meiji restoration period... and even if someone IS studying japan , i doubt they would have an abundance of stuff for u....and if anyone forces me to eat my words on this issue then u got lucky laracroft

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
what laracoft? so u dont bother reading helpful replies like these? u only bother bitching ur way back to scathing remarks? thats too bad ur such a "selective" reader

laracroft

ok look here sarah, get the fuk over urself........firstly i havnt created numerous threads i have creat TWO.........TWO if u realise what that number is.........
secondly i did read this, but didnt find ur comments worth replying to coz ull u ever do is try n be harsh n have a go at ppl, u have to get a fuking life n stop thinking ur so great........u think i have tried ur suggestions, im not daft........perhaps i thoguht this forum would be an pooprtunity to get help or mayb help some who need help, but with ppl like you on it i wouldnt want ur help, not that ud be able to give any valid advice, as the only thing u no how to do is to try and put ppl down to make ur self out to be so superior......
SO GET THE FUK OVER URSELF U AINT THAT GOOD!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
anger management eh? yeah, i think you should get some too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)