Japanese Continuers Listening Exam (1 Viewer)

sifnotme

HSC
Heys,
I was wondering how do you get past continuer's exam's listening tasks? Coz like they give you the script but it is just reading it and its not the same as listening to it so yea ... i want to know were to get these past exam listening tasks so i can practice from the past exams since listening is one of my weaknesses

Pink Oni

HSC
sifnotme said:
Heys,
I was wondering how do you get past continuer's exam's listening tasks? Coz like they give you the script but it is just reading it and its not the same as listening to it so yea ... i want to know were to get these past exam listening tasks so i can practice from the past exams since listening is one of my weaknesses
Why don't you try listening to the Japanese news in the mornings around 5 or 5.30-ish. Also, there are many podcasts out there dedicated to the continuer's speaking level. A local favourite is japanese101 or japanesepodcast101 or something like that I believe. Check the stickies, there is probably a lot of info on listening practise in them. Good luck.

cheney31

HSC
Pink Oni said:
Why don't you try listening to the Japanese news in the mornings around 5 or 5.30-ish. Also, there are many podcasts out there dedicated to the continuer's speaking level. A local favourite is japanese101 or japanesepodcast101 or something like that I believe. Check the stickies, there is probably a lot of info on listening practise in them. Good luck.
meh i get up at 12.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)