Japanese Dictionary for the HSC (1 Viewer)

Sharleexx

HSC
Are we allowed to have marked dictionaries for the exam? As in, like having small sticky notes marked with 'AH' 'EEH' 'OU' 'AY' 'OH'.. on the pages.. or no?

I was allowed to use it for the trials but after the exam one teacher said I could, and the other said I couldn't and to check it with a Language teacher.. and my teacher said I wasn't allowed. But I still wanna make sure because some say it's permissible, and others dont.

Your input would be helpful. Thanks =)

Last edited:
HSC
i don't think you are. i had them in my dictionary too but we were told to take them out by our japanese teacher for the exam. just ask your supervisors after your english exam, they will know...

nandayo

ismist
HSC
I don't think you are allowed.

I've just remembered, a ka sa ta na, ha ma ya ra wa . That's the order; just keep saying it over and over to yourself.

wkdshltka

HSC
is this for countinuers?? i don know much about that level
but because im doing beginners we are allow to use it in half yearly trial an HSC as well but if you want to use it theres too many similar words
what im saying is you need to know appropriate words in a sentence ur writing

deedrix

HSC
How can you not remember 'ah' 'ee' 'oo' 'eh' 'oh'?!?!
That's like the first thing you learn. And you pretty much go over it all the time.
Sorry, that wasn't an insult, I'm just "wowing". lol

I'm not entirely sure how else to explain a method of learning that besides repetition. How are you finding remembering vocab and such?

summerain

HSC
you can't have markers in the dictionaries for the hsc..if you take them out now, you'll get used to it faster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)