Japanese exchange student (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
You go to EHB or maybe if you're a girl you got to EHG?? My friends are having Japanese exchange students

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
My school is Girraween High and we get a bunch of jap kids every year. alongside this, a bunch of kids from our school go to japan every year as well. Because this is like a school thing (We have a sister school in Japan), the school organises for our guests and hosts to go on outings-they also sit in class with us to experience school like in Australia. I know that they have climbed the harbour bridge, taronga zoo, manly beach-like go to take them to se the icons of Sydney. Take sticker-photos in the city with them-they love them :)

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, our language teacher mentioned how that if our skool do not take the students then ur skool will probably have to take some or something like that, and if that does not occur then the whole thing will be cancelled altogether........somewhere along the line of that statement.......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sheehan16
okay people....pretty soon im gonna get a Jap. exchange student over at my place for a week....i was just wondering if any other schools do these kind of things and how do i entertain this student....hit me back
give me her number :rofl:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My school did it every year too. They just took them places every day, I doubt it was exciting.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Sheehan16
lol very funny but i don't know if its a guy or a girl yet and.........for everyone else im a guy not a chick:eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm definitely sure its a guy cos it mentioned in our "announcements" this morn that for those girls who have bros in the boys' skool, plz tell them abt this program so they can host some male jap students, something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)