• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Japanese Police how they roll (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
before i click that link let me guess? GTRs? woopteedo! there are Lambos in italy and Monaros on highway patrol. same thing.

7th Sign

HSC
transcendent said:
before i click that link let me guess? GTRs? woopteedo! there are Lambos in italy and Monaros on highway patrol. same thing.
theirs a host of diffearent sports cars in their to check out...

woopteedo italy has like 1 lambo and one other sports car do I care no.....this thread is about japanese cop cars not about your shit... ..go set up your own thread and post your annoying shit in their..kthxbi

Pace_T

HSC
imagine how many chicks they could pick up witht htose things

BeastHouse

HSC
7th Sign said:
theirs a host of diffearent sports cars in their to check out...

woopteedo italy has like 1 lambo and one other sports car do I care no.....this thread is about japanese cop cars not about your shit... ..go set up your own thread and post your annoying shit in their..kthxbi
They have more than 1. I was there last year and saw several around the country.

Oh and those light bars look like shit, so un-aerodynamic. And Australia doesnt use that imported shit because we support Australian companies with Australian workers.

n2o

1337 h@c|<z0rzzzzz
HSC
BeastHouse said:
And Australia doesnt use that imported shit because we support Australian companies

name one Australian owned car manufacturer, last time i checked Ford was owned by Ford America & Holden by General Motors

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
petar13 said:
Japanese Highway Patrol, eh?
most probably.

and n2o, i'll save beastmaster the trouble for now (cos he might already have some trouble :rolleyes:) and ask you to name one police car not manufactured in australia. meh, dont bother, it will be a useless attempt to raise your post count, cos the only thing you can post back will be a troll.

BeastHouse

HSC
n2o said:
name one Australian owned car manufacturer, last time i checked Ford was owned by Ford America & Holden by General Motors
They probably employ more Australian workers than any other company in Australia. Hence the reason to buy them. When you buy a foreign car, your taking the meal off a hard Aussie workers table.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
n2o I was going to play that card too
but I had a look and the companies were actually founded in Australia
and have contributed to Australian economic growth.

n2o

1337 h@c|<z0rzzzzz
HSC
Holden was founded in Australia. however unfortunately no longer Australian owned.

Yes, Ford and Holden probably employ more workers than any Australian company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)