Japanese Studies (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC

yeah i've enrolled in the 5-6 jap1000 lecture except i have another lecture at like, 9-10 on monday morning, which means i'l have a huge gap :\ so i was thinking, even if i'm enrolled in 5-6, can i just turn up to 11-12 anyway? or do they mark rolls? (i know they usually don't, but just incase)

and as for my timetable, it doesn't give me any option to change it =\ unless i drop the subject and re-enroll :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
tutes: during the first lecture, you'll be told how to sign up for your S-tute and T-tute (they are different streams, S-tute is only on Mon-Tues-Weds, T-tute is Weds-Thurs-Fri), no tutes until week 2.

lectures:yeah, just show up anyway.... no rolls in japn1000 lectures

japn1000 lectures are pretty missable but i didnt say that

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
bubz :D said:
and as for my timetable, it doesn't give me any option to change it =\ unless i drop the subject and re-enroll :p
you have to choose "swap" in myunsw, pick the same course, then just enrol in a different lecture.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
so dayzzz... which lecture did u choose? monday 3-4 or 6-7?
i wanted to choose 3-4 but it clashed with one of my other lectures, leaving me with no choice :(

amime

i chose the 3-4 ~ coz the other one is a bit too late for me ~~!! ^___^

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
yea i went to the japn3a lecture today...as well as the japn2a...i think i'll do 3000 since 2000 seemed like exactly what i learnt at the start of jap cont. but starting first yr with a 3rd level uni course seems... pretty challenging. Gonna learn heaps and heaps of kanji.. not to mention all the grammer...oh.. and the textbook and dictionary. $$$$ uni is very expensive $$$$

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
YEs! i know! there are so many kanji to learn and they're all really complicated ones!

i'm really glad my lecturer and tutor are native japanese :)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
erm... kariru is pretty simple (use and pay for something that isnt urs????)... but i just don't get kakukazokuka. its like nuclearization in the sense of (well not hiroshima bombing) an abundance of tiny families, right? the english translation of "nuclearization" doesn't make any sense to me...

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
kakukazokuka is like families that only consist of parents and children, without other family members such as grandparents living together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)