Japanese (1 Viewer)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
How did the exam go?

The Japanese Continuers paper wasn't hard at all :'D!!!

(On another note, I fucked up for French Beginners Listening. I could barely understand what they were going on about ):!)

CaitlinAngel714

HSC
I know I felt the same it was not that bad. The second reading passage was a little iffy but the listening was good so that canecelled it out.

I was pleasently surprised

Snoople

HSC
sigh..is this where i read how well everyone went..
i ran out of time and wrote like nothing for all the writings

buildabridge

HSC
It was good! Listening was easy and readings were pretty good...the dad thing was so cute. I wrote too much/not enough for writing but oh well. Pleasantly surprised overall.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
@Snoople ~ Really? How'd you run out of time? I had time to double check my writing 8D

Oh - the second reading passage: the last question about Osamu's advice to Masa. That was a weird/complex question... :/

ogawatugawa

HSC
bahh, yuck.

Rushed my 10 marker cause I didn't balance my time properly. Wrote like a page for the five marker and one of the four markers lol.

Ah....balls.

annikab

HSC
Haha. When the question asked "What would Osamu tell Masa?" I felt like saying:

Osamu would tell Masa to man the hell up and stop complaining like a little b***h about the size of buttons. And FYI Masa - children's toys are "embarassing" colours because they are for, well, CHILDREN!

Snoople

HSC
well i dont know..
i probably ended up wasting 10 minutes after listening finished to fix my answers and look up pointless things in dictionary..
i wasted too much time on those readings mainly
by the time i got to the responding i had about 40 minutes to do it and the writing and from there i panicked and mental blanked ..
I EVEN FORGOT HOW TO WRITE 'A' in hiragana..

well probably wont get a band 5..
anyone know approx cut offs?

annikab

HSC
well i dont know..
i probably ended up wasting 10 minutes after listening finished to fix my answers and look up pointless things in dictionary..
i wasted too much time on those readings mainly
by the time i got to the responding i had about 40 minutes to do it and the writing and from there i panicked and mental blanked ..
I EVEN FORGOT HOW TO WRITE 'A' in hiragana..

well probably wont get a band 5..
anyone know approx cut offs?
Aren't cut offs determined by a panel after the exams have been marked. That's my understanding, anyway...that they look at the top mark and the bottom mark and moderate from there.

jj.oc

HSC
over all i thought it was a good test. it wud have been nice if they made it a bit harder for scaling purposes...

anyway wat did everyone get for the multiple choice question??

it was really weird, but i settled with "neigbours"

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^ I chose neighbours as well.

From what I could hear, the lady came back from vacation and I assumed left the keys with the man (her neighbour) as he said something about giving them back to her? They couldn't have been flatmates because the female speaker mentioned a husband and the man mentioned a son? (And there were two obviously incorrect options that could be easily crossed out).

I don't know, but thats my assumption.

jj.oc

HSC
^ yer i was tossing between flatmates and neighbours, and assumed neighbours bcoz a son and a husband was mentioned.
also they used plain form, which is probly much more typical of neighbours than flatmates..so i think were right :)

Snoople

HSC
fml lol
i chose flatmate
its probably neighbours knowing my bad luck atm

kekerri

HSC
yeah .. my whole class was like .. why did this paper seem so much nicer than all the past papers? haha.. but oh well .. it was a fun exam to do (because all my other exams had weird surprises ew.)
but yeah .. for that question .. i chose neighbours .. because he returned the key and she said she went on a trip with her husband -- and idk about you guys, but i dont think many married couples actually have flatmates.

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
yeah .. my whole class was like .. why did this paper seem so much nicer than all the past papers? haha.. but oh well .. it was a fun exam to do (because all my other exams had weird surprises ew.)
but yeah .. for that question .. i chose neighbours .. because he returned the key and she said she went on a trip with her husband -- and idk about you guys, but i dont think many married couples actually have flatmates.

yeahhh saaaame i thought it was pretty normal compared to all my other exams! before the exam i was discussing with my classmates whether they're gonna put a mad twist into hahaha thank god they kept it normal..

i chose neighbours too..i though the listening was quite easy compared to other years..i just got caught up in the first four marker about the names =="
and i ran out of time to finish off my 10 marker writing!! daaammn.

lilainjel

Rambler
HSC
Easy, but embarassingly the only person in my class who didn't get the katakana 'bebi-ka-' T.T" Why couldn't they call it a pram. I translated it into beaker X.X

Brizzo

HSC
yeahhh saaaame i thought it was pretty normal compared to all my other exams! before the exam i was discussing with my classmates whether they're gonna put a mad twist into hahaha thank god they kept it normal..

i chose neighbours too..i though the listening was quite easy compared to other years..i just got caught up in the first four marker about the names =="
and i ran out of time to finish off my 10 marker writing!! daaammn.
omg i ran out of time to finish my 10 marker too >.< An interview surprisingly. However, i chose flatmate... i was stuck for a couple of minutes of the dilemma between neighbours an flatmates>.<

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
omg i ran out of time to finish my 10 marker too >.< An interview surprisingly. However, i chose flatmate... i was stuck for a couple of minutes of the dilemma between neighbours an flatmates>.<
i did the speech about the tours...but i had to rush it through just wrote down whatever came into my head and i only got half a page..i don't think anything i wrote for that 10 marker made any sense hahaha!

Snoople

HSC
i did the speech about the tours...but i had to rush it through just wrote down whatever came into my head and i only got half a page..i don't think anything i wrote for that 10 marker made any sense hahaha!
lol same with me and both the writings
i got raped by time and only wrote like few lines for the 5 marker and 3/4 of crap for the 10 marker..
hello tafe D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)