JCU Medicine Interviews (1 Viewer)

tutor

HSC
As someone studying with an unbounded place at JCU medicine, I believe that you can definitely prepare for the JCU interview. In fact, I believe you are disadvantaging yourself if you don’t. The interview is worth about as much as your ATAR in getting into JCU and yet many will do minimal preparation apart from answering a few questions. As a tutor, I seek to provide skills, techniques and a systematic program for acing the interview. I am holding three hour classes at the State Library that you can book by e-mailing me and in which you can expect:
1. Introduction to JCU medical course – all you need to know
2. Section 1 - why you want to do medicine, why medicine at JCU, some leadership characteristics you have, how you cope with stress, what you know about the JCU course and rural medicine and maybe a few other generic things.
a. Practice question discussion
b. Techniques
c. Sample answers
3. Section 2 - many cases that I have
b. Techniques
c. Sample answers
4. Section 3 - will provide points for research
a. Common issue discussion
b. Techniques
5. Mock interviews and feedback

Email me for more information, proof of results, more about me or to arrange classes available from November 20th.
Mobile : 0450020443
Email : unidentifiable2000-tutor@yahoo.com

tutor

HSC
$20 an hour, so $60 for 3 hours. As a JCU student, my interview lessons will be JCU interview specific.

Dylanamali

HSC
Looks great!
Finally an interview tutor with an affordable price.

All the best,

Medman

HSC
Affordable but group sessions are never as effective as 1 to 1. I've had students attend Medentry group interview courses and give me atrocious answers that will definitely fail the interview. From my personal experience of teaching interviews for more than 3 years, 3 hours is probably not enough time for a group session to significantly improve student answers.

Nevertheless, good luck.

Last edited:

tutor

HSC
My interview classes are one-to-one unless the student requests group classes. Also, I will be now offering classes over the phone as I have realised that there is a greater demand inter-state. So please email me if you are interested.

Medman

HSC
1 to 1 is most likely be effective. With regards to your qualifications. Have you spoken to past interview panel members to find out what they are looking for or have other experiences? I have taught quite a few students going for the interview having been given advice from other junior medical students contrary to what I would give. Passing the interview and understanding what they look out for are significantly different.

Last edited:

medileper

HSC
Today there are many online stores they provide everything but i have recently visit muscleworshippers.com it is best place to buy medicines on very cheap rates..

Last edited:

aransandrasegar

HSC
To the class of 2016:
As someone studying with an unbounded place at JCU medicine, I believe that you can definitely prepare for the JCU interview. In fact, I believe you are disadvantaging yourself if you don’t. The interview is worth about as much as your ATAR in getting into JCU and yet many will do minimal preparation apart from answering a few questions. As a tutor, I seek to provide skills, techniques and a systematic program for acing the interview. I am holding three hour classes at the State Library that you can book by e-mailing me and in which you can expect:
1. Introduction to JCU medical course – all you need to know
2. Section 1 - why you want to do medicine, why medicine at JCU, some leadership characteristics you have, how you cope with stress, what you know about the JCU course and rural medicine and maybe a few other generic things.
b. Techniques
c. Sample answers
3. Section 2 - many cases that I have
b. Techniques
c. Sample answers
4. Section 3 - will provide points for research
a. Common issue discussion
b. Techniques
5. Mock interviews and feedback

Email me for more information, proof of results, more about me or to arrange classes available from November 20th.
Mobile : 0450020443
Email : unidentifiable2000-tutor@yahoo.com

medstudents

HSC
How will I help you?
My aim is to use your passion for medicine and channel it into a response that will impress interviewers. I do not encourage students to concoct information but to reflect and use their own personal experiences to shape unique responses. I will also identify weaknesses and work with you to improve them.

I want you to get into medicine and will do everything in my power to get you over the line and celebrate with you when you get into medicine/dentistry (Party anyone?).

If you are my student, I am here to help navigate you through the process well beyond the interview. I will also help guide any questions you have about the career and progression including specialization.

I give honest and candid feedback. Some people say it is blunt, but I will not hesitate to give you a genuine appraisal.

Is interview training worth it?
Interviews can count from 33-100% of your admission criteria but is often not taken seriously. This is a HUGE component and should not be underestimated. You DO NOT want to fail just because you are complacent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)